20

This was a low point in Kellin's life. It felt so unreal.

He sat in bed on a Saturday morning, wondering how did this all start. He didn't feel like crying anymore, of course not. He just felt a bit numb and confused.

He hasn't touched his phone in two days. He was scared.

Obviously, he has gotten hate before because not everyone is as accepting of his life choice—but compare that to getting three hundred comments a second.

Watching them fill your notifications, scattering about your pictures and harshly pointing out your flaws and insecurities.

He adjusted himself on his bed, wincing at the sudden headache he has gotten from crying all night. Chloe was probably downstairs sleeping or whatever she was doing—but she gave Kellin some space because it's what he wished for.

Kellin tried to move but the sudden headache held him back. He picked up his phone, unlocking it, and went to the iMessage app.

To Chloe

[Kellin]
can I please get Advil and a bottle of water

[Chloe]
Okay, I'll be there in a minute

And after a minute or two, Chloe was there with a small bottle of pills and a glass of water.

She held sympathy on her face as she walked towards Kellin.

"Are—Are you okay?" Chloe asked. Kellin shrugged. He looked towards the dresser where he remembered facetiming Vic and putting make-up on for him.

He felt sick looking at it.

He wanted to throw it away.

"Is there something wrong with me?" Kellin asked. Chloe eyes widen and she was quick to answer.

"What? Hell no Kellin, why would you think—"

"I was born a boy! Why can't I be a regular boy! Why can't u be into sports or girls?" He sobbed out. Chloe scooted closer to him and hugged him.

"There's nothing wrong with you Kels. You are your own person. You're not the only one like this, I mean Vic.." she paused, she still held a tiny grudge against him, "isn't into sports or girls...and he is perfectly fine."

"Guys don't wear make up" Kellin stated

"Make up doesn't define gender"

"Guys don't wear skirts or pink crop-tops..."

"Clothing doesn't define gender Kellin."

"I wish I was normal"

"Normal? Define normal"

And that's where Kellin couldn't think of anymore things to say because Chloe was right. Make up and girl clothing are a girl-dominant activity/clothing that doesn't mean boys/men can't wear it. What rule says so?

"You're right" Kellin said faintly and Jenna smiled.

"I know" she said with a chuckle.

"How about I put on your make up and you can post it saying you don't give a fuck?" Chloe suggested. Kellin smiled.

He was hesitant but he agreed.

"So...which color screams bad-ass?"

"Black and gold." Kellin said.