3

I love your comments (:

--

It was currently Kellin's second hour in school—in AP Biology. Kellin made sure to take really good notes for his upcoming test and also for the SAT test that was coming up on a couple months.

He scribbled down in neat handwriting whatever that was on the PowerPoint that his biology teacher was showing off.

"Is everyone done writing down the information?" The teacher, Mr. Xion, asked. He recieved no replies.

"Any questions before we move on to the lab?" He asked and he still recieved no answers. Mr. Xion closed down his PowerPoint and walked in front of the class, making sure to gain everyone's attention.

He explained what they'll being doing in the lab and he went over the instructions of how to do their experiment properly.

"Alright, find a partner" he called out and everyone rushed to get a partner.

Kellin sat awkwardly in his seat knowing that no one will partner-up with him. He shrugged it off as he finished summarizing his notes in his notebook, the put it away.

"I guess it's just us" One student walked up to Kellin, startling him. Kellin gave him a for smile and nodded.

His partner was Matty. Matty Mullins. Kellin wasn't really too fond of Matty but he wasn't too bad.

Kellin got up from his seat and followed Matty to a table with equipments.

"Okay so first... You need—"

"Hello, Mr. X" a recognizable voice spoke from the classroom. The room went silent.

"Yes?" The teacher said.

"Can I speaking with Kellin Quinn?" She asked and Kellin's head shot straight up. He then smiled when he saw Chloe there with her head peaking out of the classroom door.

"For?"

"I'm his legal guardian and I'm here to pick him up?" She lied and said in more of a question. Mr. Xion didn't think anything of it and dismissed him. Kellin apologized to Matty as he took his bag and left.

After the classroom door has closed both of them went into a fit of laughter.

"My legal guardian? And he believed you?" Kellin said in between laughs. Chloe shrugged,

"I guess I'm not that bad of a liar Quinn" she said in a funny tone. Kellin giggled but then panicked.

"Is this skipping? I can't skip class- my mom—"

"I asked your mom if I can pick you up early, don't worry" Chloe rolled her eyes. Truth to be told Chloe and Kellin don't go to the same school and Chloe looks older than she looks for situation like these, it comes in handy. Also, Chloe was kicked out of the school last year for not taking her grades seriously.

"Anyways, check your Instagram." Chloe stated. Kellin looked at her with a confused expression.

"Why? He didn't—" Kellin sentence was cut short as Chloe snatched his phone. He's already gotten used to it so all he did was wait patiently for Chloe to show him whatever she was doing.

"Look!" She put the phone to close to his face making it unable for him to see correctly. He gently took the phone and put it to a level where he can view the picture.

It was Vic's profile and Chloe was showing him, Vic's recent picture.

The picture was more like an aesthetic picture. It was a filtered picture of the sky with clouds intruding it. On the side you can catch the green leaves of a palm tree.