"Sounds just like Xavier. Except that isn't what got me in this situation in the first place." I spat, my anger resurfacing for the nth time tonight.

"What do you mean?" She asked eying me warily. I sniffled as my eyes began to fill with tears. Jesus Christ, not this again.

"H-he lied to me. He d-didn't tell me t-that we didn't use a c-condom during my heat. H-he knew and never t-told me!" I blubbered.

"Oh, honey." Alethia spoke out on a sigh, wrapping her arms around me and rubbing comforting circles into the small of my back. She pulled away, only to return moments later with a plate overflowing with what looked like lasagna amongst other things. I quickly shoved a large bite into my mouth and moaned, ignoring the fact that I probably had third degree burns on my tongue now.

"Holy shit, this is so good, Lee." I praised. She mumbled a quiet 'mhmm' through her own mouthful. That was the end of the conversation as we both became preoccupied with our plates of food. It wasn't until our mother wandered into the kitchen that we finally spoke again.

"Aceso, sweetie, what happened? What's wrong?" I furrowed my brow until I realized my makeup was probably streaked all down my face, and my eyes were probably red and puffy too. Instead of giving her an answer, I took the ultra sound picture out of the envelope as well as pulling the pregnancy test from my pocket. She grabbed them from my hands and frantically moved her eyes from me to them. She choked on a sob as she threw her arms around me.

"I'm going to be a grandma!" She squealed in delight.

"Make that times two..." Alethia added quietly before rounding the counter and coming to stand next to us.

"You two are going to give me a heart attack." She wept, voice cracking at the end of her sentence.

"Will you sleep with me tonight, mom? I don't wanna sleep alone." I whimpered like an infant. She jerked her head back, a look of utter confusion on her face.

"What are you on about? Xavier is here, is he not?" She said, eyes scanning my face.

"Yes, but we got into a fight. He's known I was pregnant this entire time and never uttered a single word to me about it. I didn't know he didn't use protection...that night. We made a promise to each other that we'd never keep anything from one another, no matter how big or small. He broke that promise already and I don't want to see him for the rest of the night." I huffed acting half my age.

"Sweetie, don't you think you're blowing this a little out of proportion?" She questioned carefully as to not anger me.

"Of course I know I'm making this bigger than it needs to be, but dammit I'm mad and I just want to wallow in my misery without him tonight!" I yelled. My mother threw her head back and laughed before nodding her head.

"I guess that's alright. Your father will be very upset, but I never got to cuddle with my other baby and I want to tonight. Both of you. I can kick your father out and tell him he has to sleep in the guest room tonight." She finalized. I squealed in excitement. All I'd ever wanted in my life was my mate, and my mom. Now I would finally get a chance to have both of those things.

I said my parting words before dashing off to my bedroom to take a quick shower and change into some pajamas. Blatantly ignoring Xavier's huge imposing frame sitting at the edge of our bed, I walked right past him and quickly stripped before stepping under the hot spray. I was in the middle of massaging the shampoo into my scalp when I felt the familiar hardness of Xavier's chest press into me from behind. I let out a low growl as he pushed my hands away, but it soon turned into a moan as his strong fingers began massaging my scalp, applying the perfect amount of pressure. My body turned into jelly as I leaned all my weight against him, fully enjoying the pleasure he was keen on giving me.

He carefully turned me so my head was under the water before giving my forehead a sound kiss. Once all the suds were gone from my hair, he turned me once more and repeated the process all over again, but with conditioner. I laid my head against his chest, the rhythmic beating of his heart lulling me into a half asleep, half awake state. His hands were firm against my skin as he lathered and rubbed my body all over. There wasn't anything sexual about the act. It was simply him taking care of his mate; making sure I was happy and comfortable. When he was done rinsing me completely off, he cradled me in his arms while running his nose up and down my neck.

"I'm sorry." He whispered against my skin, so quiet I could just barely hear it. "I'm so sorry. I didn't want to freak you out with everything else that was already going on. I wasn't even sure if my suspicion was right or not." He said, swallowing audibly when I didn't reply right away. I released a deep sigh before angling my head back so I could meet his eyes before cupping his face between my hands.

"I know." I breathed out against his lips. He made the first move of leaning down and capturing my lips with his own. I responded immediately, opening my lips the slightest to allow his tongue access to explore. He tasted so damn good all the time. It was one that I knew I was addicted to and would never kick the habit of wanting.

"Let's go to bed." He murmured, his chest rising and falling rapidly. I shook my head back and forth, almost laughing at how quickly his body tensed up.

"I promised my mom and my sister I would have a sleepover with them. Some mom/sister/daughter bonding time of sorts." The tension left his body, but I could tell he was still uneasy.

"Fine, but tomorrow you're mine. I want you to myself all day so we can talk about everything."

"On one condition." I said, putting my finger to his lips as soon as he opened them to protest.

"I want you to take me to see Leighton tomorrow at the pack cells. He poses no threat to my wellbeing. He's been my best friend since before I can even remember and the fact that he even dared step onto Bloodlust territory lets me know that he's in some sort of trouble and needs my help. If you love me, you'll help me help him." I said, giving him my hardest set of eyes – letting him know there was no room for negotiation.

He released a loud growl, "Fine, but I'm not happy about this. At all. And we go in with warriors surrounding you, or we don't go in at all." I wrapped my arms around his neck and jumped up, squeezing my legs around his waist while whispering my words of thanks in his ear.

Bad idea.

He spun and pinned my back up against the shower wall, positioning his already rock hard dick against my entrance.

"Wait! No! I don't want to face my mother and sister smelling all sexed up!" I said, slapping his shoulder.

"Please? You can spray yourself with perfume. They'll never know." He said, running the head of his cock up and down my dripping slit. I released a feral moan before moving my hips just enough to push the head of his monstrous length just inside of me. Fuck, he felt so good.

Grabbing my ass in his hands, he thrust all the way into me. He was so deep, he was brushing up against my cervix and holy shit did it feel good. I released a strangled cry of pleasure as he pulled out, only to ram back into me all over again. His punishing pace brought me to a quick release as I curled my toes and clawed at his back. His name was the only thing on my lips as he continued to pump in and out of me jerkily, desperately seeking his own release. When it finally came, the delicious sensation of his hot seed soaking my inner walls milked a second orgasm from my own body.

Feeling completely spent, he pulled out with a groan before gently setting me back down on the shower floor. My legs were completely useless and I clung to Xavier for dear life.

Turning the shower off, he carried me out before setting me down on the counter and proceeding to dry me off. One dry, he laid me on our bed before grabbing a pair of his boxers and one of his t-shirts and slipping it over my head. He squatted down to pull the boxers up my legs before he noticed a trail of his essence slowly dripping down my leg. Wiping it up with a single finger, he popped it in my mouth. His eyes heated up as I swirled my tongue around the digit. He released a wanton growl before tugging the boxers up my legs.

"There. They won't have a clue why you reek of me. Now go before I decide not to let you leave our bed." He rumbled out, voice deeper than usual and twice as husky.