~Chapter Fifteen~

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

"So, you're going where?" "I know this might seem hard to believe...But...I've fallen in love." "Oh, that's great news sweetie!" "I know. And I've decided to run away with him." My parents stopped. "You're doing what?" "Don't worry, he'll be able to protect me. And he's very capable of providing for me. So, please, give me your blessing." Both my parents looked at each other, then smiled. "We've waited since you've been alive to find your love. And now that you've found that special man....How can we say no to you living your happily ever after?" "I agree with your mother, you're free to go. Just please, be safe." "Don't worry, I will. And thank you!" I then hugged my parents. I'm sad that I won't be able to see them again. Well, I can, but I probably won't.

After saying my goodbyes, I headed out to the well, where InuYasha was waiting for me. "What took you so long?" "Oh come on, I probably won't ever see them ever again. Give me a break." "Do you have everything you need?" Yes, I do." Man, this bag's really heavy. "Want me to carry your bag for you?" "You read my mind." I gave the bag to InuYasha, who held it with ease. "You ready to go?" "Yes, I am." InuYasha then picked me up, bridal style. And together, we jumped down the well, where our next adventure lies. I don't know what life with throw our way, but I know that as long as we're together, we can get through anything.

~The End...Is Just The Beginning~

Well, here you go. The first book of my InuYasha series...FINISHED! I'm kind've sad to say that I've finished the first book without even reaching 1K views, but, hey, I'm still great-full anyone read this story at all. So, I'm just going to have to live with it. I'll try to have book two out as soon as I can. I'm thinking about having 4-6 books in the series, so, this series is far from over. Later my fellow readers! =^-^=