~Chapter Twelve~

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

I awoke, to see a pair of ocean blue eyes looking back at me. "Who're you?" "I'm sorry, I never got to introduce myself. I'm Makoto, Makoto Araki." "Are you the one who captured me?" "Yes, but I have no intention of hurting you." I sighed in relief. "I intend on making you my wife." "W-What?!" "But before we worry about the future, here." Makoto offered me some tea.

"No thanks." Makoto sighed. "You know, I really don't want to have to force you to love me back." "Force me?" "Yes. As you can see. I'm a half demon. I'm a mind controlling half demon. I have no demon physical features, other than super speed, my ability to see into other people's minds, and controlling them." He must be the reason why Kagome started acting up. "Yes, you are indeed correct."

"Look, you seem like a really....Nice guy. But can you please let me go?" "I'm sorry, but I can't just let you go after it took so much trouble to get you in the first place." "But....." "I know it may seem scary. But let me assure you something, I'll do anything you want, get anything you need, and so on. For I love you so much." Makoto said while grabbing my hands. I got a closer look at Makoto. He had ocean blue eyes, blonde hair, and pale skin. He also seemed to be very muscular.

"I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to decline your offer." Makoto sighed, before letting go of my hands. "Very well." Makoto then started to take his shirt off. "Whoa, what're you doing!?" "If I can't convince you with words, I'll convince you with seduction." This statement scared me.

"Okay." Makoto stopped. "Okay what?" "If you refrain from seducing me...I'll never run away...I'll be yours forever...Just please, don't seduce me." "Very well." Makoto then started putting his clothes back on. Oh, InuYasha, please come save me. I don't want to be with this guy forever! I wonder if InuYasha even cares enough to rescue me...I hope he does...."Are you listening?" "Sorry, I spaced out." "I want you to kiss me." I sighed, before sadly, kissing Makoto. InuYasha, please come save me! 

I hope you enjoyed. Did you expect me to use an oc? Of course not, I normally never use ocs! I hope this kind've surprised you....I do.....Anyway, as always, I'm open to ideas on how to make this story better. Later my fellow readers! =^-^=