~Chapter Eleven~

~InuYasha's P.O.V~

Man, this guy is fast, maybe even faster than me. But how's that possible? Unless.....He's either a demon, or half demon! "Let me go!" "Don't worry (y/n), I'll get you free. Just give me a minute!" "No, you won't!" The guy, whoever the hell he was, said, before knocking (y/n) out. "You bastard!" I then pulled out my sword, ready to tear this demon, or half demon, into pieces.

That's when I thought I saw my mother. "Mother!?!" I stopped. "My darling child!" Wait a second, how is this possible!?! I then saw my mother hug me, but I felt nothing. This must be an illusion! I then went straight through the illusion, and continued to chase that demon down.

I was starting to lose track of them. That's when I saw a bright light. Well, being the person I am, I charged straight through it. Though for a second, I was blinded.

When I opened my eyes, I saw something very odd. I was in a room, with (y/n). "InuYasha, thanks for saving me." I don't remember saving (y/n). Is this another illusion. I put my hand on (y/n). But unlike the other illusion, it didn't go through. Guess this isn't another illusion. 

"You're welcome." "Allow me to repay you." "You don't have to-" I then saw (y/n) undressing. "Woah, woah, woah! What're you doing?!" "Repaying you." "You don't need to do that!" My face started heating up, as I saw (y/n), only in her underwear. "Come on, you know you want it..." (y/n) said, very seductively. This isn't (y/n), I just know it! (y/n) hates it when Miroku even touches her butt. This must be a better made illusion, that I must break out of. But how?!

I tried pinching myself, it didn't work. So, what can I do? "You need some help?" "(y/n), how do I break through this spell?" "Don't ask me. You're the one with the powerful sword. I'm just a useless, defenseless, school girl." Great idea (y/n)! I can use the wind scar to break through. So I did just that. And just as (y/n) said, it tore away the spell.

I opened my eyes, and saw myself in the forest once again. But I couldn't sniff out that guy, or (y/n). Damn, they got away! I then noticed everyone catching up to me, including Kagome.

"Did he get away?" "What do you think?" "I'll take that as a yes." "InuYasha, I'm so sorry." "You should be. Because of you, (y/n)'s been captured. You better feel bad!" "InuYasha, don't blame her. She was being controlled." "Still, it's her fault (y/n) got captured." Kagome looked sad, just as she should. Don't worry (y/n), I'll save you, I swear it! I won't let my second love get away that easily!

I hope you enjoyed. Sorry if not. And if that is the case, please let me know what I can do to make it better. Later my fellow readers! =^-^=