One

A/N: This is a prompt I received that was requested to be turned into a story. This includes ageplay, werewolves, vampires, strong language, a ton of fluff. If this isn't your cup of tea please turn back now. This story isn't for everyone and if these themes don't hold your interest feel free to check out my other works. Please do not comment negatively however--everyone enjoys reading different things. Be kind. And Enjoy.

"You have four werecougars don't you?" Tanner asked with an eye roll.

"Yes but Raegan saw that the neighbors got some werefoxes and now he's whining about wanting some." Griffin turned the SUV into a cramped parking spot and Tanner huffed.

"Why am I coming exactly?"

"Because you're my friend." Countered Griffin with a smirk. "Ready?"

"I suppose." Tanner slid out the car and put on a pair of sunglasses.

The parking lot was almost packed--clearly an event of some kind was occurring here. "Looks like a Clearance thing," commented Griffin. "Look at these broke saps trying to get a were."

"Shut up," replied Tanner evenly. "You know the price for a were is absolutely ridiculous."

"A hundred thousand for a decent beast? I disagree. Besides, sticking a few out front and keeping one in your office is a security must have nowadays."

Rumors of Vampire Hunters were circling. Demons were looking take back over supposedly. But Tanner had risen and fallen from power and never had he even come close to his death. Just the stupid ones who pissed off the wrong people ended up a pile of ash. And Tanner had not intention of that for himself.

They edged a crowd looking over the collection outside. A few signs were propped up. A large 75-80% OFF was hung on the wall. Workers hung around looking while others circled the offerings, humming in disappointment. Tanner glanced down as he passed by. Most creatures were pitiful at best. Small, filthy, huddled in the crate. They weren't the fearless beasts people wanted to cart around. They didn't represent strength or power.

"Nothing good," a man commented as he noticed him looking.

Tanner hummed. What did he expect? For they kind of discount the product was bound to be shit. He stepped inside where it much quieter. The salespeople looked much happier to see him than those outside. "Just looking." He stated curtly. He didn't feel like being hounded for the sake of a sale he wasn't going to make.

Griffin had paused at a center display. Two were in their human forms, sitting stiffly while the vampire assessed them. They were well built, squashed in the largest sized crate the pet shop had. Between the two humans was a massive white bear they was hunched inside, teeth bared and pressed against the bars.

It wasn't threatening--many weres had learned to sell themselves to get out of the pet shop. "Polarweres?"

"Think they're exotic enough?" Griffin replied.

"We also carry cave, grizzly, black, and brownweres. They're our own tri-werebear set however." a salesman offered.

Griffin grunted and continued to stroll. Tanner glanced at his phone as he heard the door open. "We'll never sell that little rat."

"Luca isn't that bad." Another argued with a sigh. "He just needs to find the right..."

"Right what? No one wants a useless beast, Jaron."

"Not everyone is looking for a beast." Jaron argued.

"He doesn't have the mental capacity to be a pet either."