"Looks like I have," he confirmed my words, ducking down to press a feather-light kiss to the sensitive area before he trailed his lips up to my jaw. "Now where were we?"

Soon enough I was on my back again, Harry slotted between my legs with his erect cock already entering me. My mind however was not focused on our intimate activities. It was still circling around the reasons why I had that odd vibration feeling when I touched Harry's necklace. I tried to show that I was indeed in the moment with Harry as he pounded into me roughly, taking me hard and raw on the bed as I felt my body jolt with every thrust, eventually having my orgasm along with his.

After we had showered and gotten dressed again, we settled for chilling for the rest of the morning in bed, watching a few episodes of The Walking Dead while snacking on all sorts of sweet and salty foods. As Harry sat there with a bowl of potato chips resting on his stomach, watching season 6 with wide eyes, I found myself zoning out, reminiscing back to the moment I touched his necklace.

I only ever felt vibrations like that when I touched a charmed object, and a white witch-not a voodooist- charmed that object. Now whenever I touched objects that were charmed by white witches, I got this vibration feeling, as if my nerves were tingling. But whenever I touched an object charmed by a voodooist, I feel a force push my hand away from it. That feeling was hard to describe, but I knew the difference between both feelings and objects, and the necklace Harry had was completely charmed by a white witch.

I gazed at him through the corner of my eye, frowning inwardly. Was he a warlock? If he was one I would've know, I also knew when there was a witch or warlock nearby. It was a feeling Supremes would get, you would just know if someone were a witch or warlock. This was what confused me a lot, as I couldn't tell whether Harry was a warlock or not. If he wasn't, then someone must've given that necklace to him as protection, I was able to identify the purpose of the necklace when I touched it.

My eyes spotted my phone sitting on the bedside table, my arm stretched out to grab it, quickly sending Rowena and Atticus a text to meet me outside my mansion. I knew that they were both at the academy at the moment, helping Esmeralda out as per usual. Once I got a text back saying that they were both waiting outside, I excused myself, pressing a kiss to Harry's cheek whom was too focused on the show to tear his eyes away for one second.

Once I closed the bedroom door behind me, I teleported myself to outside of the house and in front of Rowena and Atticus.

"What's wrong now?" Rowena questioned, folding her arms over her chest.

"My boyfriend is wearing a charmed object around his neck," I blurted out without thinking, making Atticus chuckle immediately.

"Boyfriend, huh?"

My cheeks flushed, mind reminiscing to yesterday night when Harry asked me to be his girlfriend. He was being so awkward and shy about it, it made my heart cry. I said yes, of course.

"Shut up and listen," I grumbled, making him chuckle even more, and continuing to tease me about it while poking my face childishly.

Harry was the first proper boyfriend I've ever had. My previous ones didn't count because they were never serious, and obviously my one-night stands usually prevented me from having any boyfriends.

"You know you do have to tell him some point now that he's your boyfriend," Atticus reminded me, pinching me cheek, making me hiss and swat his hands away.

"I know, I know, but just listen to me," I huffed, making him finally nod and listen. "Okay, so when Harry and I were messing around, I came in contact with his necklace, and I felt something. I don't think I've properly come in contact with his necklace before up till now, because this time I grabbed it instead of just touching it."