two

I sat on the bus seats, quietly trying my hardest to distract myself.

Keeping myself occupied with something to do, I grabbed a magazine that had been left behind on the seat beside me by someone who has ridden this bus in the past.

I flipped through the pages looking at all the beautiful models on every page.

The bus came to a stop and the doors slid open, I turned my head to see a boy with dark hair and dark brown eyes step onto the bus.

He was dressed in a black sweater, a snap back, and a pair of dark skinny jeans.

My eyes were concentrated on him as he walked past me and took a seat at end of the bus.

I noticed how occasionally he would send me some quick glances before returning his focus to his phone.

As I returned my concentration to my magazine I noticed I felt a soft brush against my leg.

I looked down but nothing was there.

As I looked back up I saw Annette sitting down staring at me, her face pale and wounded from the gunshot.

I screamed in horror as i dropped my magazine to the floor.

I tucked my knees to my chest and began panting as Annette's face soon disappeared out of sight.

All eyes were on me, some people slightly horrified.

I felt a hand patting my back.

"Hey, are you okay?" A voice, Australian accent I'm guessing said.

I pressed my knees tighter to my chest and let tears fall freely from my eyes.

The stranger beside me took a seat next to me and continued to pat my back.

"It's okay, are you alright?" The voice said. I turned to see it was the same boy who had just recently boarded the bus.

I just wanted to forget everything that had ever happened to me.

I just wanted to let go.

I turned to the boy and gave him a small smile, "thank you."

The boy returned my smile and shrugged, "it was nothing."

The bus came to halt and I gathered my things and stood up whipping away my tears.

I walked out of the bus, the boy following close behind.

I made my way to a small café and took a seat at a table by a tall bookshelf.

I noticed how the boy was standing right outside, the expression on his face made it seem as if he was making a decision.

The expression finally vanished from his face and he began to pull something out of his pocket.

"No!" I screamed as I got up from my seat and ran outside towards the boy, leaving my stuff behind.

I rushed out of the café to where the boy was standing and nearly tackled him.

"What the-"

I grabbed whatever was in his hand from him and shook my head, "don't."

"What do you mean don't-Can I please have my phone back?" The boy said.

I looked down at what I was holding and realized he had just been taking his phone out of his pocket.

"Oh my gosh-I thought this was going to be a-I mean-never mind." I said handing him his phone.

"Sorry."

The boy nodded, "what'd you think it was, a gun?" He chuckled.

A cold expression washed over my face and I felt myself tense up.

"Forget that ever happened." I mumbled walking past him, back into the café.

I went back to my seat, the boy following close behind me.

"Wait-I'm sorry, did I offend you?" He asked.

I shook my head, Annette coming to my mind.

Tears formed in the corner of my eye but I held them back.

The boy took a seat across from me.

"Hey man, I didn't want to make you upset. Let's start over." He suggested.

I nodded.

"I'm Calum." The boy smiled holding out his hand.

I shook it, "Fay." I answered.

"Doesn't that mean fairy?" Calum smiled.

I nodded.

"Aye, fairy girl." Calum chuckled.

I rolled my eyes, "dude-no." I giggled.

Calum smiled, "mind telling me what happened on that bus?"

I shook my head, "yes."

"So you'll tell me?" Calum said sounding a bit surprised.

"No-I mean, yes I mind." I stuttered. "I mean like-no I can't explain."

Calum nodded, "reasonable."

I smiled, "sorry."

Calum shrugged, "I have some things I'm not willing to share am either so eh."

I let out a giggle, "why did you follow me?" I asked.

"What?" Calum questioned.

"I mean, why did you follow me here?" I said.

"You looked like you needed someone." Calum shrugged.

"But that's okay because we all need someone, we always need someone."

[ A/N ] ::

So calum was introduced in the chapter yay.
Anyways, so sorry if this chapter was super crappy it's 1 in the morning and I'm really tired and I'll make the third chapter so much better, I promise.
Anyways I'm really tired so yeah

PLEASE

COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE

ILY ALL! THANK YOU FOR READING!! goodnight xX

xoxo,
K