Chapter 4 Date Night Luke Hemmings

Your cheeks start to heat up. Knowing that you are blushing you get off of his lap. You were bending down to grab your stuff as you feel cold hands snake around your waist. You take in a deep breath as goosebumps cover your whole body in a split second. You turn to see a cheeky smile on his face. He laughs as you pull him out the door to his car.

~~~~~

You had forgotten that you went to the movies at 10 pm so the night sky was gloomy [To be Honest... I don't know if that is a real word] You walked out of the cinema building and froze dead in you tracks. Luke's expression changed when he saw a gang of boys around your age breaking his car.

"WHAT THE HELL! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?"  He yelled as he ran to his car.

As soon as he got to his car he got jumped by three of the five guys. You started to run up to help the injured Luke when to others grabbed you and threw you in their van. 

You were being tossed around like a rag doll in the back of the van, your eyes could only see small flashes of light every now and then. 

*GUN SHOTS....... Blackness*

Two days later

You wake up in a all white room with people in plastic clothing on. You feel a hand make contact with you shoulder. You wince in pain as the hand presses harder on the skin.

"Look who decided to wake up! My name is Bethany, I am your nurse her at St. Thomas' Hospital." She said with a smile.

You try to form a sentence but only manage "Luke... Where... Is he hurt?" Your voice was cracked and limp.

"Well Y/N looks like you were shot in the chest just above your heart... Luke.... He only sustained minor bruises."

Relief slowly sinks in that Luke was okay. You really weren't sure of what happened that night when you got jumped. You asked of a pen and paper and wrote a note to the nurse.

"Bethany,

I don't remember what happened... Please tell me what happened. 

Do my parents know where I am? When will I get out? Where is Luke?"

She smiled as she read the note and explained that a gang had jumped Luke and you; "They were on the highway when Luke called the police. They managed to find your exact location from your phone. When the police got behind the van... They.. They shot you. Everyone said that you weren't going to make it but, Hey! You did." She tired to lighten the mood. You couldn't help but to look at the incision on your chest.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Looks like you have a visitor, Y/N." Bethany said exiting the room.

Luke steps through the door. His eyes were red and blood shot. He walked to your bed and broke down in tears.

"I am so sorry babe, I didn't know they were goin-" You cut him off by kissing his lips, he quickly reacts.

"Luke, Don't worry. I am fine. I swear" You whisper into his ear. He lets out a sigh of relief.

"Let me ask you one question." His eyes gazing into yours.You nod your head signaling him to continue. He takes a deep breath. "Will you, Y/N, Be my girlfriend?"

Your lips curl into a smile and your head nodding vigorously.

"I love you, Y/N, I always have. Always will." He says as he stokes your hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So PLOT TWIST!!!! I have no real reason why I didn't Update. I don't want to lie to you guys. So Yeah. And I am sorry for the short update! OH MY GOD! I went to the doctor and I have MONO!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck.... I. Have. NO. Words.