Chapter 3 Date Night Luke

You look over because you feel him staring at you intensely. Once you two were staring at each other he starts to lean into you. Your mind was racing, was he really about to kiss you. His soft lips crash into yours full of passion and hunger. You quickly kiss back. In one swift movement he lifts you up onto his lap. Both of your legs were on the opposite sides of him.

You break away for the kiss. He looks at you with a confused and hurt look on his face. You look at his beautiful face, you say softly, "Why are you all of a sudden liking me?" 

"Y/N, I have always liked you I have never had enough courage to ask you out that's why the boys helped me..." His eyes wondering, looking around the room.

You chuckle a little  "Skinny love" You whisper loud enough he could hear it.

"Why are you laughing?" He starts laughing too "Is there something on my face?" He starts to blush and his hands fly up to his face wiping it to make sure nothing was on it.

"Wait whats that?" You point to the corner of the cinema. When he turns to see what you were pointing at you kiss his neck leaving your lipstick on his bare skin. He stiffens at your touch not expecting what had just happened.

His hands move to his neck running his fingers over the kiss mark. He smirks and looks at you.

"You're going to pay for that" He laughs, out of no where his soft lips crash into yours, Your hands immediately go to his hair. His hands glide up and down your spine sending goosebumps all over. 

You can feel him getting hard. Your stomach is in knots. He starts kissing you down your neck leaving love bites. You moan as he finds you soft spot. He starts sucking making sure to leave a mark. 

The show was coming to a end, He whispered something under his breath but you couldn't make out what he was saying. He starts to shift in his seat, you begin to worry.

"What's the matter?" 

"Oh nothing I just don't want to leave..." he smirks.

"We can go somewhere else.... Only if you want though...." His head flips up as you finish your sentence. 

"Where would you like to go?" His voice confused yet seductive. "We could go to my house.. My parents aren't home...."

You cheeks start to heat up. Knowing that you are blushing you get off of his lap. You were bending down to grab your stuff as you feel cold hands snake around your waist. You take in a deep breath as goosebumps cover your whole body in a split second. You turn to see a cheeky smile on his face. He laughs as you pull him out the door to his car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOO very sorry I haven't updated! Okay there is a ton of shit going on in my life right now and I will tell you right now but please know that I am very happy you guys don't comment "UPDATE.....UPDATE"  That just buggs me well here is my rant you can skip this or read it whatever you want I LOVE YOU GUYS SO FREAKING MUCH! ALSO HAVE YOU HEARD 1D'S NEW ALBUM!!!!!!!! OH MY GAWD IT IS GOOD C:

RANT: So My parents got a divorce this passed summer and I have gone to my dads occasionally and did nothing. My dad is abusive, alcoholic and anything else. My mom recently found out that he did an 'experiment' to see if me and my little brother cared about him. NOTE I am 15 years old and my brother is 12. His experiment was to not talk to us to see if we would text him or call him Well he never called us so we had no clue that he was even alive... So I went a whole 2 months without talking to my dad. Recently I was on Facebook and decided to look and see what he had posted.. He was talking shit about me... He said and quote 'The worst thing you can do to a man that is trying to change for the better is remind him of the past" Oh hell no. I commented saying "Oh so that's why you aren't talking to me..." We had this huge argument on Facebook and my aunt who said that I could tell her anything said  " Oh my God Facebook isn't the place for drama." Kay I love my aunt to death but she is the most whining Bitch in the whole world. She posts more drama then two high school girls..... After that fight my own FUCKING DAD Unfriended me...... I am done. 

Ha ha I love you guys I pinky promise I will update this thanksgiving break!

~Hailey.