Chapter 16 part 3

Ray and YN's Date

Ray POV

Can't believe I'm leaving for tour in a couple of days YN got really upset when I told her about it I'm going to make it up to her tho.

Ray: YN are you almost ready??

YN: Yeah I'll be right there.

2mins

YN:*comes downstairs* I'm ready.

Ray: You look very beautiful.*kisses you then grabs you ass*

YN:*pulls away from the kiss* Okay now hands to yourself.

Ray: But why??

YN: Oh just come on my big baby.

Ray: Okay.

Y'all get in the and he starts driving.

YN: So where are we going??

Ray: Some where special.

He took you to a hillside were you could look down on the city all you could see were lights and the stars were out too.

YN: Ray this is the most beautiful thing I ever seen.

Y'all sit in the car an he puts the top down.

Ray: YN I'm going to miss you when I go on tour your like more than my girlfriend and I love you and I want to give you some thing.*pulls out a box* I want you to remember me every time of everyday and this will help you.

YN:*tearing up and opens the box* Ray thank you so much and I love you too. This is perfect I will never forget you at all.*puts it on and kisses him then pulls away*But why didn't you give me this on Christmas??

Ray: I didn't want to wait.

YN: Okay.

Y'all sit there and take in the view and talk about stuff sand then decided to go and get something to eat and call it a night.