Chapter: 6

Next Morning

Ray POV

I just woke up and I remember last night YN lips were so soft they tasted like popcorn she just such a soft person and I think I'm falling for her. But anyways I should start getting ready for school.

End POV

YN POV

I had just gotten up WOW last night was something else who would think Ray would kiss me like I'm so speechless but I think I like him even more but it's time to get ready.

End POV

YN does her morning routine and goes down stairs and eats some cereal. After that she grabbed her bag and headed throw the door while closing the door she heard a car pull up in front of her house she did really look back until she was done when she saw the car it was Ray.

YN POV

I was closing my house door when I heard a car pull up in front of the house I didn't look at the car at first until I turned around to walk of it was Ray. Why was he here?? So I walk over to his car to find out.

End POV

Convo

YN: *leans over to the window* Why are you here??

Ray: Well hello to you too.

YN: Sorry hello Ray what are you doing here??

Ray: I just came here to see if you needed a ride to school.??

YN: Oh okay sure *gets in*

Awkward silence... Until

Ray: YN I was wondering if we could study at my house tonight?? My parent are away and the house will be ours.

YN: Sure but I'll need to use your phone and tell my parents after school.

Ray: Yeah sure.

Convo over

They get to school and go there separate ways YN goes to her locker and grabs the stuff she needs and heads to class Ray and his friends get there stuff and heads to class too (not the same class),bell ring everyone gets seated.

Teacher Announcement

Mrs.K: Class today we have two new students there names are Denali and Estée . Denali and Estée this is your new class you guys may take you a seat beside YN. Teacher Announcement over.

The Girls Convo

YN: *looks up and sees two girls walking towards her and she smiles*

Denali : Hi is your name YN??

YN: Yes. And you must be Denali.

Denali: Yeah and that my sister Estée.

YN: You guys have nice names.

Denali and Estée: Thank You.

Convo over

Class goes on and then it lunch time and you guy became really close and decided to eat lunch together.

Group Convo

YN: And I have some really cool people you need to meet.

Denali and Estée: okay.

The Guy comes over to the table.

Roc: Hey YN who are your friends?? *takes seat*

So do the others.

YN: Well this is Denali and Estée.

Denali and Estée: Hey

YN: Denali and Estée this Roc, Prince, Ray and Prod.

Guys: Hey.

They all start having a convo and Roc and Estée are talking to each other laugh and Prince and Denali are exchanging number and are getting to know each other better and YN, Ray and Prod are eating talking about random stuff. Then the bell rings and you guy head to class.

Lunch Over

YN POV

Okay now we all have the same class and now where watching a movie and the girls and I are sitting together where just talking about stuff and then I remember that my parents had told me that we where getting new neighbours.

End POV

Convo

YN: So where do you guy live are you close to the school??

Denali and Estée: Yeah it a good walk.

YN: Is there I house beside it with a red door??

Denali was too into the movie.

Estée: Yeah.

YN: Well where kinda neighbour *soft scream*

Estée: Omg Denali where neighbours with YN.

Denali attention redirected.

Denali: No way that's great.

End Convo

Bell rings they leave the class they all head home except YN because she had remember that she had to help Ray with his school work.

TO BE CONTINUED.✌️✌️