Chapter 12

YN POV

This is so comfortable I need Ray's soft bed *gets up slowly walking up the stairs quietly then finally gets to the room jumps in the bed* Omg bed is my life I need this bed.*couple mins later falls asleep again*

End of POV

Ray POV

*wakes up thinking* Where's YN?*gets up and walks upstairs to his room walks in and sees you lying on the bed gets closer* YN. *shakes you a little*

YN:*pushes him away*

Ray: YN move over babe.

YN:*moaning and groaning* Not now maybe later.

Ray:*looks at her kinda of funny* YN move over or I'll move you.

YN:*kinda of awake now* You ain't going to do nothing.

Ray: Oh really??

YN: Yeah really.

Ray:*picks you up bridal style and walk with you out of his room and places you on the floor then heads back into the room and shuts the door*

YN: Ray that really hurt me. Haha I knew you weren't going to do anything.*gets up and walks to the door and try's to open the door*

But when you tried to open the door it was lock you never knew there was a lock on it.

YN: Ray let me in. Nobody Got Time For This.

Ray:*silence*

YN: Ray I know you can hear me. Now let me in my favorite thing is in that room.

Ray: Is it me??

YN: No! It's the bed.

Ray: Well then you can't come in.

YN: Fine my favorite thing in the room is you.

Ray: No too late.

YN: If you let me in ill give you a kiss.

Ray: Do you promise??

YN: Yes I do.

Ray: Okay*unlocks the door* Where's my??

YN:*walk up to him and kisses him then tries to break the kiss but he won't let you*

Ray:*walking backwards to the bed then lies you on the bed not breaking the kiss*

YN:*think this beds so soft and trying to catch you breath*

Ray:*passionately kissing you deeper and deeper then pulls away* YN I really LOVE you.

YN: Ray I really LOVE you too. *he said he LOVE me and he had so much passion in his eye he's the first guy who ever told me he LOVED me*

After that they both fall asleep.

Short but Sorry.