Chapter 11.

"I talk a lot of shh when I'm drinking baby." Played through the car as we drove down the highway. We decided to go to our favorite outdoor mall the Westfield Century City. It took a long while to park because it was a massive mall and there were obviously a lot of people who were desperate for new items. That and Los Angeles was a huge city. It took us almost fifteen minutes to park which wasn't anything new, but it was worse because it was the holiday season. 

I stepped out of the car paced back and forth waiting for Annie to step out as well. 

"You're stressed." She tells me.

"Is it that obvious?" I was really hoping she wouldn't notice. I hate talking about what I'm feeling with anyone besides Lead. 

"It really is. What are you stressed about?" 

"Everything. Finals, Luke, Patrick I-" I stopped before I spoke of what had happened in pre-calc just a half hour before. By the look she gave me I knew she was going to ask about Patrick.

"Patrick?" She looked at me in confusion as we walked through the doors of H&M. I sighed and explained what occurred with him. She shook her head at what I told her. 

"He's not even worth your time, don't even stress over that ass." Annie rants to me. I laughed at her and said thanks. I walked to the back of the store and looked at the skater skirts. I brushed my hand against the fabric that I wanted to wear so badly but couldn't, I was too pale. I slowly walked past them and onto the multi-colored shirts. I had no idea what I should wear, we were just going to pizza and I couldn't figure out what to wear, it wasn't a fashion show but I was so desperate to look perfect for him.

After a while of looking around in H&M I gave up. I decided to go outside while I waited for Annie to finish her shopping. I found a bench right outside the store to sit on. It wasn't too long before I saw her walk out of the store holding a bag in one hand and a phone in the other. 

"Twitter is absolutely insane right now." She spoke. I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and see that I have many twitter notifications from 5SOS, The Vamps, and one from Liam. I flicked my finger across the screen and typed in my password. Twitter was going crazy, everyone was tweeting, I was gaining more followers by the second. I quickly turned off my phone scared of what was happening, and if it was something horrible I was going to avoid it for as long as possible.

"Lets go to Hollister." I say. She sighs. "I know you hate it, but that's my kind of clothes." I tell her. She nods and we head off on our journey to find Hollister. My head started to throb badly before we even reached the strong scented store. 

"Hello welcome to Hollister." A girl about my age with bleach blonde hair and was a tad too tan for winter greeted us as we walked in the front door. I smiled back at her as we walked into the dark store. I automatically spotted a beautiful cream colored cardigan. I started to walk toward it when a girl with long brunette hair grabbed it. 

"Oh did you want this?" She asked me. I nod, intimidated. "Aw that's too bad." She walked away with the cardigan tight in her grip. She was so lucky I didn't rip that fake ass hair right out of her head because if I could've, I would've. In a way she looked strangely familiar, I just couldn't make out who she was. Then finally I did realize.

"Oh, my gosh." I say to myself. 

"What?" Annie asks right next to me scaring the living hell out of me. 

"Holy crap don't do that!" I half shouted receiving crude stares. She laughed.

"No but really what?" Annie asks again. 

"That was Lacy Bradley." I told her. She doesn't know who Lacy is but she pretened like she understood. "She is the one who I freaked out on at that concert."