Young Heros.

And that boy was Bart Allen!(Impulse) Better known as Impulse. "Hey Barry, i see you dont like this white guy to?" Impulse said. "Bart...hes still alive .." Barry said as he saw a shadow jump from the roof. "Get down!" Barry yelled as he saw a blue arrow fire at Godspeed with a micro speed drainer on it. "What the hell.." Impulse said. Then a boy in a blue arrow suit with a voice changer said "Go Flash now!". "That man killed hundreds of men" Barry said as he ran at the boy and phased threw him and kicked god speed in his chin. "You cant drain the speedforce, i am the speedforce." Godspeed said as he stabbed Flash with a knife in stomach while running and threw Flash at Impulse and Impulse at The Unknown Hero and stated to walk out the ally then Cisco and jay went in his way and said at the same time "You cant drain Team Flash either." then Cisco shot waves at godspeed while Jay threw lightning at Godspeed. "Your all weak!" Godspeed screamed as he phased threw multiple building and vanished into the darkness, Barry took the knife out and said "Does he not know i can heal fast..." Then he turned around and saw the Unknown Hero was gone. "Young Hero tend to run." Jay Said.
(you reached the end of "Young Heros" who do you think the unknown hero is?)