CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 3

NIALL POV

We talked a bit, she told me she was 15 and had an older sister, her parents and her sister were travelling the world and they had come back to Mullingara for 2 weeks and that she had 3 days left before she flew. I felt a little disappointed that I would probably spend the next few days falling in love with her and then never get to see her again. As she started to relax more she told me things she loved to do and eat, her favourite animals and we joked around a lot. She made me laugh too.

Every time I looked at her eyes she'd look away shyly. I just couldn't get over her emerald eyes. They were just so beautiful!

So I told her about me, I was 16 and my family and all the things I loved, my friends and family and all that.

By the time we had finished talking we were already at her house and time passed away too quickly.

"Hey um if your not busy today do you want to have lunch with me?" I really wanted to spend more time with her.

"Yeah sure." She smiled. "I'd like that."

My heart skipped a beat. I better not be dreaming.

"I'll come by at 11am?"

"Ok that would be great." she flashed me another one of her gorgeous smiles.

We exchanged numbers and she went back inside.

I walked away with the worlds biggest grin on my face.