Chapter 2

Eren woke up in his bed. The light flooded the room and caused him to pull the covers over his head with a groan. The alarm went off with the music to Levi's skating routine being the sound that was heard.

Eren let the alarm ring as he listened to the music. He was imagining Levi skating across the pristine surface of the ice rink. The jumps were completely perfect. Everything was just absolutely perfect.

Once the music stopped, Eren sighed and got out of bed. He walked over to his dresser and looked through the clothes he had.

"What to wear..." Eren mumbled.

He decided on some jeans and a shirt that had Levi's silhouette on it with the words 'Levi Ackerman' written in golden fabric right by his left foot.

Eren then grabbed his phone, shoes, black jacket, and beanie before walking downstairs to the living room.

Eren's mom and Mikasa heard him coming downstairs. They both jumped up and ran over to him.

"Eren guess what?!" Mikasa said loudly.

"God...calm down Mika...what's up?"

Mikasa held up her phone. She had YouTube opened up with a certain video on the front home page.

Eren squinted as he looked at the screen. He read the text and mumbled it at the same time.

"Popular German skater Eren Jaeger skates Levi Ackerman's routine?!"

Eren's eyes widened and his jaw dropped to the floor. Everything that he had been holding in his hands fell to the floor as he tried to comprehend what was happening.

"That's not the only thing about this that's cool...it's all over the news. Everyone is talking about it."

Eren looked at the tv as a news reporter talked while the video of Eren skating Levi's routine played in the background.

"This is amazing isn't it?" Carla said.

"I-I..."

Eren was in serious disbelief. How had that video been uploaded? Who had taken the video? The only one who had been with him while he had been skating last night had been...

"Chise..." Eren said quietly.

"What?" Mikasa asked.

"Oh...I'm just meeting some friends today to hang out. I'm gonna get going."

"Ok. Be safe honey," Eren's mom said.

Eren nodded before walking out the door.

It was true that he was going to meet his friends but now he had something else to do. He ran all the way to the local ice skating rink and burst through the doors.

"Welcome to...oh hey Eren," Chise said.

Eren wakes up to the desk and looked Chise in the eyes. He was panting since he had run the whole way.

"Everything ok-"

"Did you take that video of me and upload it last night?"

"What video...oh that one! The one of you skating Levi's routine? Yeah I took that. And yes...I also uploaded it."

"Chise why?"

"Well I thought that I'd take the video just to show you how good you looked but I realized that you were doing better than I had even imagined. Heck...you looked like you were putting. Yourself in Levi's shoes. You were absolutely amazing."

"But Levi himself could see that video...I don't want him to see my lackluster performance...it was nowhere near as good as him. He'd probably be disappointed."