Chapter 1

His movements...they were so smooth. Every time I laid my eyes on him, I was enthralled by his amazing performance. His moves were precise every single time. He never failed to amaze me or anyone else that looked up to him. I only wish I could be as good as him someday...

Eren woke up. He rubbed his eyes with a yawn. The past few days had been rough for him. He had gone to a national competition but pulled 11th overall. He was upset because he felt he had worked so hard. He sighed and got out of bed.

The hotel he was staying in was one of the best in the city he was staying. It had a king sized bed as well as a bathroom that had a shower and bath tub. There was a fifty inch screen TV and had a coffee maker. There was even a kitchen.

Eren walked into the bathroom and turned on the tap. He waited till the water was a good enough temperature to where he wasn't freezing nor burning. Once the temperature was to his liking, Eren got undressed then hopped into the shower. The water running all over his body and soaking his hair felt amazing. It made him feel calm and relaxed. Just like when he was at home...

Today he was leaving to go back home to Germany. He had been away for a few years to work on his skating but he never seemed to get any better. Not without a coach or proper reason to skate. It's why he hadn't been very good recently and why people were starting to lose faith in his abilities.

Eren washed his hair and his body quickly before getting out of the shower. He quickly dried himself off before getting dressed in some warm clothes. It had been a while since he had been to Germany and he was used to the warm air that was there even during the winter sometimes. But he also still knew that Germany was always cold around this time of the year so he decided to wear long pants, long sleeved shirt, and a jacket.

Once Eren was dressed, he went back into the main hotel room. He grabbed the TV remote and turned to the channel that was broadcasting the skating competition. Eren watched as the skater from China left the rink and the one from France take his place.

"Competitor from France, Levi Ackerman."

Eren looked up as Levi began his routine. His movements were smooth and connected. His jumps were perfect and spot on. It was like he wasn't even human. That's how smooth his routine was.

Eren had been skating ever since he was ten years old. It was something he had always wanted to do. The times during the winter olympics and separate skating events that his parents always watched, they all inspired him to start skating himself. He was even really good for a while.
Levi Ackerman was Eren's hero and someone he looked up to a great deal. His skating career was extremely successful and he was one of, if not the best skater in the world. Lots of girls would always drool over him and have crazy fantasies about him. And Eren was really no different.

There were even times when Eren would have pretty weird thoughts go through his mind. Some of them were of him and Levi just being great friends and others were of them even dating. But his favorite one was the weirdest but also the best.

He had one first place in the Grand Prix final. Levi had been his coach and had been helping his career get better and better. Eren was standing on the podium while he was being interviewed. Levi was standing by his side and listening.

Eren finished a sentence and looked at Levi before smiling softly. Levi looked confused until Eren handed him the bouquet of flowers he had been given by his mother. Levi looked at the bouquet then at Eren.

"What are you doing Eren?" He asked.

Eren took something out from his pocket. It was a small black box with velvet. He got down on one knee and opened up the box for Levi to look at. Levi gasped and held a hand to his mouth.