The Right Thing to Do

I left the room for my house and he went to his hut. I saw Melanie and we started talking about our guardian angels.

"Mine is a 5 year old girl named Gracie. She's so cute!" Melanie laughed.

"Mine is cute too! But I'm a different way." I wiggled my eyebrows as we both laughed.

"You got a hot guy?" She asked.

"More than hot. He's perfect. His name is Graham and he wants to date me! What are the odds! He got me this necklace." I showed her.

"I wish I was you." She cried.

Out of nowhere, Graham showed up right next to me and a little girl showed up next to Melanie who must be Gracie.

"Wow, you guys get here fast!" I laughed.

Melanie whispered in my ear, "He is hot!"

"I heard you wanted to meet me so, here I am." Graham said as he side hugged Melanie.

"Hi Shelby! Graham told me he sensed you wanted to see me and him too." She said, smiling.

"Hi Gracie!" I said as I hugged her.

"So you can sense when we want to see someone?" I asked Graham.

"Yep! I know what your thinking and saying." He said. "Oh yeah, and thanks for those hot compliments. Your super hot too." He winked at me then disappeared with Gracie.

"Isn't he the sweetest?" I told Melanie.

"Definitely. Gracie is always smiling and making me feel positive. I need some of that." She said. "It's GOOD you wore your short backless dress today." She winked at me the same as he did.

"Oh shut up." I laughed.

Out of nowhere a girl came up to me and punched me.

"Ahh!" Melanie screamed as she tried wiping off the blood.

I started to go dizzy and things got blurry. Suddenly, Graham appeared.

"Punch her back." He whispered in my ear.

"I can't do that! Your an angel, you would want me to walk away." I yelled.

"Do it. Punch her back. She deserves it." He whispered.

We are supposed to do what our guardian angels tell us to do so I punched her.

"Why did you punch me?" I yelled at her.

"Your guardian angel is so hot, I was jealous ok?" She screamed as her guardian angel came and started fighting with Graham. After he was done arguing he came up to me and kissed me on the forehead.

"You did the right thing." He whispered in my ear.

"Thanks." I told him as he hugged me tight.

Deep down I wasn't sure it was the right thing but I pushed that thought out of my mind and hugged him tight back.