Chapter 2-The Truth & The Night In The Woods

Authors note: Happy New Year! Its 2014. My readers thanks for reading. I forgot to put this on the previous AN but I'm really sorry if anything in the book offends you because I'm not in to religion and stuff and here on Oahu we don't take races jokes seriously. So sorry again. And sorry i haven't up dated lately busy with homework and studying for my band playing test. Also the cover picture is not mine and all right go the the drawer.

Chapter 2

Evangeline POV

I got to school today in record time. 50minutes left until  school starts. The 3 stooges where still sleeping. I headed to the library to continue writing.

"So this is where you hang out at school huh Evans?"

"So your favorite hobby is stocking people's lives." great it was stoker boy again. AKA Blake Knight

"Hey now now now that's no way to speak to me. I'm the quarter back of this school and I wish to be shown respect Evangeline Evans."

"Oooohhhh so you do know my name. Remember its Ev-an-ge-line not MATE."

"SO kitten what you doing?" Like seriously. First stalking me then asking what cha up to. Great I sound like a Isabella from Phineas and Ferb. Bipolar much.

"I'm writing Knight"

"So your a writer. Cool. But how come I don't see your name on the cover page?"

"Because I'm a high schooler. I don't high school popularity."

"Wow you got that right"

"hhhuuuuhh?" What does he mean by that. I save my writing and turn off my computer and close it and put in my back pack.

"You see I'm like you. I don't want to have the high school popularity. Its to much, ever were you go people know who you are and what you've done. How great you are, but really its not who you really are. Your different. The person other people see is not the true self. For example you. I know your really not a shy geeky girl that's quit. Your the complete opposite but you hide that self of yours away. I too do that. Keep your true self from others. I can see you try to hide it but its there. I saw it hen you fought back when I called you my MAT-" he cut him self off at mate.

I remember writing a fantasy story on werewolves. Mate was a soul mate for the other. The part that's missing from your heart. The one that will make your life worth living for. with out them you feel like nothing but an empty shell. The one you'll cherish and love for the rest of your life. The one you can never hurt physically and emotionally and mentally intentionally, some times, Got most of this info from a secluded website that was called 'Werewolf Guide'. I pretty much learned lots from that website. Only problem was it had firewalls. It wanted an access code to see the full page. I somehow got the password and here I am.

"Did you just say Mate again.As in I'm your mate. HA HA HA! Yeah right. Unless your from Australia and you mean mate as on friend. But I for one know your not. You would have had an accent. So that only means your a werewolf. But that's impossible werewolves aren't real."

"Actually...... we are and your my mate." He must be joking right?!

"I'm also the alpha of the phoenix Pack." Wait I remember. Alpha is the leader of the pack. Their extremely possessive, protective, and loving to their mate. I also read from the website saying that the phoenix pack was the strongest, powerfulness, and biggest pack in the world. Even the alpha king, who ever he is, doesn't dare try to go to battle with them.

"Your lying right? This cant be really." Suddenly my world starts going dark and I pass out.

Blake's POV(When Evangeline passes out)

I picked her up, take her belongings, and took her to the pack house taking the back exit in the library. I hop in to my Black mustang cobra and head to the pack house. I mind link my dad since he is now the principal of the school.

'Dad I'm skipping school heading to the pack house.'

'WHAT! WHY!'

'I found my mate and she some how figured out I'm a were wolf. I told her I'm the alpha and I'm form the Phoenix pack and then she passed out.'

'Oh ok. I'm happy for you son.'

'Thanks dad. oohh and can you mark me and her in?'

'sure you and no name girl'

'Her name is Evangeline Evans. The new girl'

'ok bye'

I arrive at the pack house. Everyone is either at school, work, or on border patrol so I don't have anyone to come and ask questions. I go up to my room and placed her on my bed. I take her cloths off and put one of my shirts on her. I was barely able to control Hunter my wolf. I took off my cloths leaving me in only my boxers. I crawl in to bed next to her and wrap one of my arms around her back. Her small cute little face resting facing me. I could get used to this and with that I took a nap with my mate Evangeline in my arms.

Evangeline's POV

 I woke up and the sun was already setting. Wait what! Why is the sun setting? Then it all came back the whole werewolf your my mate thing. But where the hell am I. I look around

The floor is a smooth maple wood floor. The walls were a creamy white and the furniture consists of a couch across the flat screen TV. There are 3 doors. One that leads to the hall way, one that probably is the bathroom and one to what i think is a walk in closet. There's a glass door that leads to the balcony. Wait balcony. That means this house id tall. Oh hell no i hate heights. i start to shake when i feel an arm tighten around my waist. I look down and to my left. Its Blake in only his boxers. I look down at my self. I'm only in an oversized shirt.

I scream as loud as i can as i have just realized I'm in bed with a sexy 8 pack werewolf.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH"

Blake springs up and takes a protective stance over my.Oh right hes an alpha. Possessive and protective.I looks around and then relaxes. Then he has this look of a blank face idiot. Now's my chance to escape. I craw out from him open the balcony window. Dame its 4 story drop to the floor. Wait theirs a tree across the balcony. I hop to the tree and start climbing down. Once i hit solid round i start running toward the trees. I look back and hear an animistic grow. i start running faster. About a mile later what ever is chasing me is gaining on me. I hide behind a tree and look to see what was chasing me. What i see scares the shit out of me. There standing in front of the tree and me is a massive Black as night wolf. It sniffs the air and starts walking my way. I start to back away slowing when i trip over a tree root and fall flat on my ass. My ankle starts to hurt. Oh man i think i sprained it. The wolf sees my and walks closer to me. I'm trapped between the stupid tree and a deadly wolf. I start to shake in fear. I can feel tears running down my face. This is all Blake's fault. The wolf comes closer. I close my eyes and wait for the pain but nothing happens. I feel a soft fluffy and warm feeling on my lap. I open my eyes and look at my lap to see the wolf laying its head on my lap. Ears back and puppy eyes. i hesitantly pet its head. i start to hear it puur. Weird. I soon hear barking and see all my dogs surrounding me and the wolf. The wolf starts to grow. I hit the top of its head and it looks at me like 'seriously you did not just do that'.

"Down guys.Its OK she*growls* i mean he wont hurt me. Come here. I cant get up."

Slowly my dogs come closer to me and lay down next to me. The sun has set and I'm getting tired. I soon fall asleep laying down with the wolf pressed against my back and the dogs close to my front. Of course i have my little Spirit wrapped around my arms for hes so small and gets cold easily. I know what your thinking its probably freezing cold. Its August in California. But with the wolf's body against my back my 7 dogs pressed against my front its actually pretty warm. All my dogs already have their winter fur coats the wolf is so warm. I drifted to sleep hearing the wolf purr against me. What is this wolf part cat or something.