I'm sorry...(This Is an Update Guys!)

*************Guys, I'm really sorry, but I'm putting this story on hold. JUST FOR A LITTLE WHILE. Until I find my muse again, The guy I liked, I gave up on. And the guy I had gone on a couple dates with, well long story short, I lost my muse. The person who was one of the characters was really close to me before and his birthday just passed (Dec. 4 I've been stalling this, sorry.), I've liked him for a very long time. I realized that he was my muse for a lot of my creativity and until I find another one, I can't really do much. I've cried over this decision and gotten into a huge argument with myself. Major point being, this story is too sweet and lovey dovey for me. So, this is the last chapter for a little while. Until then I'll be living my more adultry fantasies in a new story. You all know where that muse comes from. ;) Oh and I'll be taking requests guys! Just comment away below and I'll be here, typing away! Anyway, here's the last chapter before the haiatus. Enjoy.****************

Niall's POV

I sat there. Holding her hand. Barely warm anymore. Her pale features lacking the rosiness they usually captivated. The constant beep of the heart monitor reminding me where I was and why I was here. I looked up to see who the footsteps walking through the doorway belonged to.

To my immeditate relief, it was only Louis. His eyes seemed to ask if I was ok, my only response was turning my head to look back at my princess. He walked over and sat next to me. "Has she done anything? Move, react, nothing?" I shook my head as tears brimmed my eyes. "She lost a lot of blood mate. How is she supposed to wake up and pop back into normality?" My accent was thicker than normal, a slight sting and rasp in my throat from lack of use. "Ni, she'll be fine, she's a fighter. Besides, she knows she has you and her family to come back to." The memory of her face losing its color as we lifted her up and carried her next door as quickly as possible, without making her loose more blood.

Ms. Lana walked through the door and looked at me with sympathy. We'd been here for almost twenty four hours, and I had refused to move from my seat next to her bed. "Niall? Are you sure you don't want to go get some food? How long has it been since you ate? " "I'm ok, thank you Ms. Lana." I smiled gratefuly up at her and met her worried eyes. "Mate. If I bring you food, without you having to move, will you eat?" Louis tried bargaining with me. And to be honest I was starving. I gave him a small nod and he smiled back at me before walking out of the room.

Ms. Lana was taking notes on Bri's condition, her heart rate, blood pressure, things like that. Something she checked up on every couple hours, seeing if there was any changes.Then suddenly, her hand twitched. My head instantly turned to Ms. Lana, trying to see if she had seen it as well. By the ways her eyes shone with excitement, I could tell she had. "LADS! GET IN HERE, NOW." I shouted through the door, loud enough for them to hear me, wherever they were in the house.

Within seconds they were all wrestling to try and get through the door. With "stop shoving!"s and "OW. Goddamnit! That was my foot!"s all being instantly silenced by a groan coming from the bed. No one dared make a sound as we all watched with anticipation as Brianna's eyes fluttered open. "Harry?" she called, her voice hoarse and raspy from lack of use. Harry immediately rushed to her side and enveloped her hand in his own. "Who are these people? What am i doing here? Where am I?" My heart sank as I heard he words. She didn't remember us. "Bri, these are the lads. Remember? Want to try and guess their names?" Harry's voice soft and delicate, as he knew his sisters head would be sensitive. "Does the formula N+H+2L+Z=MB have to do with it? It's the first thing that came to mind" I smiled. "Yea, that's how you remembered our names when we first met." Harry added.

I gave her a warm smile and she blushed slightly, returning my gesture. I turned and gave Harry a look that asked him to leave his sister and I alone. He gave a curt nod of his head, and signaled the other boys to leave as well. It must be nice being the Alpha sometimes.Bri seemed sad as the boys filed out one by one. "Wait," she called, her voice low. "Where are you going?" Her brother gave her a small smirk and came back to her bedside, giving her a warm kiss on her forehead. "We'll be back love, just checking to see when we'll be able to take you home. Mom really misses you." She gave gave a confused smile and quietely asked, "Doesn't Dad miss me?" And boy. Did that hit Harry, hard. His jaw stiffined, and his eyes became glazed with tears. "Of coarse he does Princess, but I don't think you remember what happened, do you?" She gave a shake of her head and patted the bed next to her. Just then, Louis ran in. "Mate, they need family to sign her out." Harry gave him a nod and kissed Bri's hand. "I'll tell you the story later, ok love?"

She seemed a bit dissapointed, but returned a nod. "I'm a bit tired anyway, I think I'll go back to bed." She was addressing me, seeing my pouted features.

. . .

She'd been sleeping as best she could without moving for the past hour. Brianna suddenly stared thrashing her head violently from side to side and all of a sudden, she laid still. Completely still. Not even her chest was moving. The long steady beep was what had gotten me out of my state of shock. I flew out of the door and down the hall to find a doctor. I had just gotten my princess, I couldn't loose her yet.

Or could I?