Merp :D

HAI!!! MERP. WAZZAP!!! HELLO. (I did more than one way to say hi because I don't know what floats your boat. You wanna know what floats my boat? Water, that's what.)

So yeah, please comment I want to know if you guys like my story or if you want me to add something or just wanna talk. KAY? Mmkay. ONWARDS WITH THE STORY!!! K, for real now, BAI!!

Brianna's point of view:

            It was dark. REALLY dark, almost pitch black. It was around three o clock in the morning and I was walking home from a party. I know, its not the safest scenario. I had a feeling someone was watching me, but I reminded myself that I was basically drunk. I was pretty sure I looked like a homeless person. My dark brown curly hair was tangled from dancing. My nose and eyes were red from crying, my clothes were dirty from the party, and one of my heels was broken. Even though I was drunk, I was still able to remember what happened only a few hours before.

*flashback*

Music-

DO you remember summer '09?

Wanna go back there every night.

Just cant lie was the best time of my life.

(music fades out)

            As I danced I turned my head to look for Julian, my boyfriend.

What I saw was definitely not what I expected to see. There, in the corner was my boyfriend pushing a girl up against the wall making out. FULL ON making out. It didn't look forced either, they were obviously both enjoying it. I couldn't see clearly for very long. Tears flooded my eyes faster than ever before. My first boyfriend, my only boyfriend had just cheated on me. wow this is must be a new record. I grabbed my phone and took a picture, I knew he would deny this later. I walked off the dance floor and shut myself up in the bathroom. Soon enough my friends came to comfort me, but it only encouraged me to drink and dance.  

*end of flashback*

My eyes started to water again, so I quickly wiped away the tears. That asshole didn't deserve them. My heels slipped out of my hand and I bent down to grab them, almost falling over in the process. I stood up straight again when I felt a hand cover my mouth and snake around my waist. I was pressed against this person I didn't know. I knew it was a guy, his hands were large and were quite soft, then I noticed that his hands were not large but HUMONGOUS. Then I realized who it was, I had no reason to be scared. I bit his hand and he chuckled a deep seducing laugh. I turned to see a mop of curly hair and emerald green eyes. Did I mention that Harry Styles was my older brother?