Like a Brother? I Don't Think So

I was walking towards the parlor again with a huge stupid smile on my face. I get to kick Liam's arse, I get to kick Liam's arse! I was walking past the back door at the end of the stairs. Stupid me, in my giddy state, didn't realize that te door was already partially open. A hand struck into the hallway wrapped around my waist. I was about to scream when something covered my mouth with a cloth. I used the air I sucked in to hold my breath, I didn't need to be chlorophormed.

I made my body go limp, my hand brushing past my back pocket to make sure I had my phone with me. Whoever this was dragged me outside and tried to lean me against the wall. I made my knees buckle, falling to the floor, I sure as hell wasn't going to make it easy. I slowly released the breath I was holding, trying to not make it noticeable.

"Brianna. Stop it, I can hear your brain buzzing with thoughts you aren't sharing with me." Liams voice was more of a growl when he whispered, part of what used to turn me on. The only thing it did now was piss me off. "What do you want? I was coming down to kick your arse." I pouted, arms crossed. He laughed, "As if!" My jaw dropped, "You don't think I can kick your arse, do you?"

He gave my a proud smirk, backing me into a corner when he put his arm against my ear, propping himself up from how he was leaning forward. I didn't have time for this, I could just beat his arse in the morning. "I know you'd be a good challenge, I'm just saying you wouldn't." I smirked, putting my hand on the back of his neck, bringing him closer. (She has a plan to get away, calm down) "And why's that?" I made my eyes innocent and my voice sinful. It was part of what made him sleep with me that night.

His eyes, if possible, became a midnight shade of black, only small white stars where they reflected the moonlight. A proud smirk spread across his feature as his hoarse voice whispered, "You fancy me too much love.." A bit taken aback by his words, a slight gasp escaped my lips. Taking this opportunity, he leaned in quickly, connecting our lips together. Not long after, they were moving in sync, forming almost a pattern. Gentle, gentle, rough,gentle, rough ,rough. Repeat.

He leaned back, out of the kiss, taking my lip in between his teeth for a moment. "So, I was right. You do fancy me.." I rolled my eyes at the lad, "I think of you more as somewhat along the lines of a brother who isn't bad at kissing." "Is that so?" His voice the raspiest I've ever heard it. But I simply answered his question with a nod. "Really?" He challenged my word as he put his hand on my lower back, long fingers crawling up my bare skin to play with the hem of my shirt. My breathing became only a bit more ragged, but nonetheless, he noticed, another smirk playing on his lips. I nodded again, keeping my ground. God he smelled absolutely amazing. No bad, stop that, you have Niall sweet, innocent, charming, sexy, manly, perfect Niall.

"I don't think you would ask a brother to sleep with you." He brought up the event that stuck us together like glue, challenging me yet again. "Would you scream out your 'brothers' name as he took you to the most extravagent high of your life? Leave pink marks as you scratched your nails down his back? Scream as he made you arch your back to his chest? Face it Bri, you don't think of me like a brother, you never have."

I recalled the brilliantly clear memory, seeing Liam's entire upper body glistening with sweat, his face almost pained from restraint. The way our lips were so eager to mold with each others, hearing his raspy voice whisper sweet nothings into my ear, the occasional profanity or string of dirty words slipping from his tounge. Our lips were like clay perfectly molding to fit each others, tounges sliding past each other and batteling for dominance. The dark and perfect memory made chills run down my spine every time it came to mind.

I slid my hand down from the back of his neck to my side again, biting my lip as I looked to the floor. "I thought so love. You can't and will never be able to get enough of me. I'm your drug as you are mine. And I'm going to let you in on a little secret, neither of us are going to rehab for a long, long time..." He crashed his lips to mine, bruising them again. It was that moment I caved, Liam was my drug, and I would never be able to get him out of my system, no matter how hard I tried, no matter what I did. I was addicted,

Fatally Addicted.

"Brianna?" Nialls voice cracked as he whispered my name, tears shining in his eyes. I could tell he was trying his hardest not to let it show, but his efforts were denied as a single tear slid down his right cheek. "NO. NO. NO. NIALL NO." I screamed as a sob chocked out the rest of my sentence. Tears rushed down my face yet again that night as Liam tried to hold me to him, his tight grip and arm strength not letting me move. Niall saw my struggle to get to him and sprinted over, hitting Liam straight in the jaw.

The older lad stumbled back a bit, as I was released from his grip. I held Niall's face in my shaking hands. "I'm yours, that's all I ever want to be yours. Not his, not anyone else's, I want you as my Prince Charming. Only you." I pleaded, still sobbing. He grabbed my jaw as if it were made of china, delicate and fragile. But his kiss was the total opposite, hard, powerful, dominant, as if to say ' You're mine, I love you, I'm so sorry.'

He placed me behind him, as if he was my guard, and faced a shell-shocked Liam who was barely coming to his senses. Liam had a smile on his face, proud that Niall had caught us. "Nialler, how much did you see? Did you happen to hear the conversation we exchanged be for the kiss?" Niall laughed, mking me suspicious. "Lad, I didn't have to, I've known what you two did since the night you did it." My jaw dropped and Liam looked astounded. "Not to mention, I heard your conversation outside as well, the tea had started boiling, probably cold by now, shame. Another thing lad," Niall paused and while we waited for him to continue, he transformed.

A slight pang of jealousy rang through my chest like a bell. As I focused again on the moment in front of me, I saw Liam had changed as well. The realization hit me that they were planning on fighting. I was running, trying to come between them. My anger towards Liam made me have to stop in place. I could feel my senses highten and see my fur growing along with my hands transforming into my paws. Next thing, I'm on all fours sprinting towards them. I had successfully interviened, my defensive side showing against liam, protecting my makalai (mate, boyfriend, lover). I growled at Liam teeth bared. Liam and Niall both tried getting me out of the way by nudging me with their heads at the same time.

They underestimated their combined strength as I flew across the courtyard and ended up with a rock as my pillow after hearing multiple earsplitting cracks. I could feel my head bleeding, but I couldn't move, knowing I was paralyzed, I couldn't help but share my thoughts to Niall who was already running over, Liam beside him. "Niall, I lo-" "No, no stop that. You're going to be fine." "But, Ni..." I couldn't finish as a world of night enveloped me and my eyes closed. The boys were gone,but I could see my father again, walking towards me with giant wings attached to his back.

"Dad?"

"Yes Angel? What are you doing here?"

"Long story...."

"I know, I've seen it all. But it's not your time. Wouldn't want to leave Nialler all alone would you?"

He made a hole in the clouds next to us and I could see the boys setting me down on Ms. Lana's table next door, she was our 'special' doctor. Niall was sobbing ad holding my hand. I couldn't leave him alone, or my brother or my mom.... but they wouldn't miss me.

Would they?