OHHHHH!!! :D

HIYA!!! I am like, INSANELY bored so I decided to write another chappie. Yeah, sorry for the cliffhanger in the last chapter. I feel really bad about leaving you guys hanging, IF anyone's reading. I doubt it though, if you guys have friends that might be interested, please tell them! You don't have to, but it'd help... anyway gonna make some Yorkshire tea, yeah my sister went to England. Since I couldn't go, I got tea. TOTALLY fair right? Yeah, I know. Any way STORY TIME MUNCH-A-KINS!!!!

Brianna's point of view-

     "What?! Your not even going to try and protect yourself? Well, there goes five years of my life teaching you judo...." Harry pretended to yell at me. He turned me by the waist so that I was facing him. Concern, immediately clouded his eyes, yeah, I DEFINITELY looked like a hobo. Just fantastic (sarcasm intended). "What happened? Don't you lie to me Brianna!!" he looked straight into my eyes, and I sobered up a little when I looked up into his emerald green ones.

     "What's up Haz?" I slurred. "Didn't think you were gonna come home till next..." he cut me off in the middle of the sentence. Bastard.

     "Cut the bullshit Bri. What the hell happened?!?" He was angry. No, PISSED was more like it. I couldn't see clearly, even Haz started to get blurry....

Harry's point of view:

            I decided to surprise my family by coming home early. After I was welcomed back home I asked for my sister. She and I might as well be joined at the hip, we did everything together. When my mom answered I could tell something was wrong. My mom had that crease in her forehead she got when she was worried.

            "What's wrong mom?"

            "I have a bad feeling about your sister being out with her friends tonight..."

            "If you want I can go bring her back... how long has she been out?"

            "Yes please, and she hasn't been home since 8:30 this morning."  I looked at my watch, it was almost eleven in the evening. DEFINITELY time to bring her back home. I stormed out of my house. We had been left home alone for hours when we weren't even six years old, AND SHE PULLS THIS SHIT?!?! She was going to get it when I found her.

            I snuck up behind her, she had just dropped her heels on the floor. I caught her coming out of a party, it was her friends'(Luna) house. to be completely honest, she looked like shit, well her HAIR. It was in a giant knotty (heheh naughty..)fuzz ball. I decided to test her judo skills I had taught her before I left (she seemed to just be a duche magnet. Literally every trashy, good for nothing cunt would try and chase her.) I snuck up behind her covered her mouth with one hand and snaked my other one around the waist. She hesitated  good I thought, then she bit me. Damn how did she recognize me? I laughed at her cuteness. I grabbed her by the waist and spun her around. "What?! Your not even going to try and protect yourself? Well, there goes five years of my life teaching you judo...." I scolded her. I knew that if she wanted to, she could kick my dads and my ass. Her face looked worse than her hair. Her eyes and nose were red she had makeup smeared all over her face and she was obviously drunk. "What happened? Don't you lie to me Brianna!!" I looked deep into her eyes and she seemed to sober up a bit when she looked into mine.

            "What up Haz?" I slurred. "Didn't think you were gonna come home till next..." I cut her off in the middle of the sentence, and I could tell she wasn't very happy about it. "Cut the bullshit Bri. What the hell happened?!?"  her eyes seemed not to be able to focus, they got cloudy and hazy. Next thing I knew I was reaching out to stop her from hitting her head on the cement.