What Happened?!? *.*

*****UGG YOU GUYYYYYSSSS!!! I HATE THE GUY I LIKE!! He figured out that I still like him, and he keeps making wierd faces and being really sweet and all this cute shit. I'm just like don't make me like you MORE. Don't give me false hope when we both know YOU HAVE A FREAKING GIRLFRIEND. not to mention, his girlfriend is one of my friends. So I'm just like: NO, CAN YOU NOT?!?!!UGGGGGG!!!! MY LIFE THOOOOO. So anyway there's my rant. :)*****

        *P.S. I'm SOO sorry I took SOO long to update guys!! I haven't updated because I didn't even think anyone was reading and then I check and it's like BAM HERE HAVE OVER A THOUSAND READS!!! And then when I was writing the chapter, I either wasn't able to finish because my utensil would die or I would have to go somewhere where I wasn't able to be "anti-social" But anyway here you go!!!*

 #*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

       I was completely fine. Tipsy, yes,but otherwise fine. Then my vision got blurry, next thing I knew I was falling. I never hit anything though. Complete darkness enveloped me, my other senses however, had sharpened. My brothers scent was really strong. He had probably started carrying me. His usual mint and cinnamon scent was beginning to become mixed with much muskier smells. The boys are here!!!! Open! Open! Open!! My entire body was suddenly overwhelmed with excitement.                                         

       I begged my eyes to open. I needed to see my boys. I hadn't seen them in over eight months. I kept struggling to try and open my eyes. "What happened?" Oh Liam! Liam... My mind started racing with any current photos of the boys and mentally zoomed in on his face. He had just gotten that new quiff style cut that was the new trend. Again. His beard had grown out a little longer, hiding some of the little moles scattered around his jaw. "She just passed out." My brothers all too familiar voice rang through my ears. "Just passed out?" NIALL. NIALL FREAKING HORAN. OH MY FUCKING GOD.

       My inner fangirl had been released. I had a MAJOR crush on Niall. Even back when he had jacked up teeth and claimed he looked "babyish and wimpy" he was absolutely adorable to me. My heart was pounding and I could feel me pulse smashing against my rib cage. 

         Harry started laughing so hard I thought he would drop me. "Niall....and....hearthahahahaha!!!" The other boys caught on, but Niall still stood there, clueless. "What? What did I do?" My brain told my body to react as my cheeks started to flush. Liam quickly recovered, "Lad, she heard you, recognized your voice, and her heart started pounding." Okay, I needed to wake up. NOW. I willed myself with all my energy to make my eyes open. ONE. Nothing. TWO. My eyelids flickered, progress. THREE. Success. I turned my head, nuzzling into my brothers neck, hiding my flush.

          "SHE'S ALIVE!!!!" Louis. Of course, always my superman, getting me out of awkward situations. I tilted my head up, just enough to bite his jaw. "Down."  My voice was barely above a whisper, hoarse and raspy. Apparently my voice was louder than expected, all eyes were on me when I turned my head. Quickly regretting the decision, I hid my head back into my brothers shoulder. I grumbled in protest. "Harry.... DOWN." 

           "What's the magic word?" He cooed getting more and more on my nerves. "NOW." He dropped me as if I was a hot skillet. "What no hugs? No, 'oh look the girl who might as well be my sister is actually alive?' Ok I see how it is, fine." Crossing my arms over my chest, I turned my head and marched straight to the couch. The boys quickly recovered, rushing over. Tackling me onto the familiar cushions. 

 *******I'm :) Not :) Okay:)*******