Chapter 3

Grayson ran up to me and picked me up as he engulfed me into a hug and kissed my head but Ethan stood there looking traumatised, as if he had just seen a ghost. I guess Jackson must have hit him pretty hard, he walked over to me at like -100 mile an hour starting to have a more guilty nervous look. I tapped Graysons shoulder signalling for him to put me down.

"Hey E what's wrong, are you okay?! What was that about?" I ran towards him as he kneeled down with open arms,

"I'm so sorry Ev', I'm not throwing you aside I promise you! You mean the world to me, I love you so so so much and I don't know where I'd be without you and Gray but LA is-" I cut him off as he teared up and I pulled him into a hug

"It's okay E, I get it LA has more to offer. I understand and I'm fine with it I mean, you can't give up your dreams and your future to take care of me because who knows maybe you won't like it out there or you'll miss me and come back for a few years. I know you love me boys" I said calling Gray over and putting my arm around his shoulder "and hey maybe you'll both find a girl out there" I said shooting a wink toward Ethan knowing that Gray wasn't ready to settle down with someone yet.

Ethan was still on his one knee with me sat on the other, both of the wrapping their arms around me and mine around their shoulders. God how I wish this is how I could spend all of my days but this is all gonna come to an end. I could feel a tear come from Gray on my forehead as I turn to look at him "hey, it's okay, I'll always be here whenever you feel like coming back I wouldn't have gone no where" I gave him a small smile and my cheeks heat up feeling Ethan's eyes on me smiling.

"I love you so much Ev'" they both said seconds apart

"I love you too guys, I love you too" I answered pecking their cheeks. Gray was about to say something when he was interrupted by the bell

"Meet us back here at 3 ok Eva?" E said seeming a bit calmer "we're taking you somewhere after school"

"Got it, okay E-tee-were-tee" his cheeks went bright red of embarrassment, I shot him a wink before running to chem leaving Grayson as a laughing mess.

I got into chemistry to find out that only Brandon was in this class with me and if I was brutally honest, I didn't like him much. What? Don't judge, I'm not fake I'm just being civil. At that moment, something caught my attention at the back of the class... Jackson.

"Come sit over here with me babygirl" he yelled

"Hum no thanks, call one of your other hoes over" I heard a whole bunch of 'ohhh's coming from behind me as I turned to sit in front of Brandon.

----Skips To End Of Class----

The bell went and so I shoved my book in my back pack and headed out the door when I heard a familiar voice behind me "Hey, Dolan, wait"

"Leave me alone Jackson, I have places to go and people to see. Frankly, you're not one of them" I said continuing to walk toward the back of the school to meet the boys.

"Look I'm sorry about earlier" he started grabbing my wrist slightly and turning me to face him "I don't know what come over me Ev' and to be honest I don't blame you for not wanting to speak to me. It just I uh-- I uhh-- I kinda like you and I don't know what it is about you. You're gorgeous, your smile, your eyes ,your hair, your figure, the way you laugh at the simplest of things, the way you put others before your self" by now he had intertwined our fingers. I pulled my hand from his gently

"I can't Jacks, you started a fight with my brother, said things that weren't true and the things you said about me. You really think I can forgive you for that? If I wasn't embarrassed and self conscious enough, you just made that worse, now the majority of the school thinks I'm just some toy that you can play around with and leave as if I never even existed! I gotta get back to my brothers, I suggest you don't come, let's just say they ain't to fond of you"

I walked quickly out the back of the school with tears in my eyes threatening to come out. "What's wrong you look upset" Grayson said walking up to me

"Nothing lets just go to.... Where we going?"

"Up to you little sis" I heard Ethan come around the corner. We walked back to the car together talking about all our memories as kids, from my first day of elementary school to the day where we stayed up all night on Christmas Eve to try and see 'Santa'. I'm gonna miss these little moments...

--------------

A/n

Writing this gave me the feels, hope you enjoy it

Thanks for reading, PEACE✌💜