My eyes start to drift close as the tightness builds inside. I begin to shut out the people in the room, the noise of mundane conversation.  I focus on him and the electricity running through me. I'm giving up control and it feels fantastic. Only me and James exist in that moment.

"James!" My eyes fly open to see a well dressed older man approaching the table.

Oh shit...

I expected James to remove his hand but he leaves it there and just leans forward so our laps are covered. I follow his movements and lean forward as well, slapping a fake smile on my flushed face. 

"Hey, Mr. Thomas, how are you?" He greets the man sounding completely normal.

"I'm good, thanks. We miss you at the old clinical site," the man actually sits across from us and my body straightens up while I give James a 'take your fucking hand out of my pants' glare.

He doesn't budge. That stupid grin spreads across his face and I know he's about to take advantage of this situation.

"I miss you guys over there, too," he says genuinely as his finger slowly starts moving again.

Nooooooo...

I'm gonna kill him..

At least from the man's point of view,  it probably just looks like we're holding hands under the table.

"I'm so sorry, I'm being rude. This is my girlfriend, Allie," my head turns too fast towards him, making the older gentleman jump.

Girlfriend??

"Sweety, this is Mr. Thomas. He works at the hospital downtown," he smiles innocently and I start shaking my head but he decides then to sink two fingers in me.

My breath hitches, not expecting the sudden jolt and I have to keep my eyes from shutting. "Ooohh ok, I think I remember you mentioning that, hunny," I try to recover but my words come out breathy and weak. "It's so nice to meet you," I try to squeeze my legs together on his hand but it doesn't work. It only fuels him.

"Girlfriend, huh?" The man quirks his eyebrow and smiles." I never thought you would make time in your life for some pleasure, James. Good for you," the man reaches over and slaps James's shoulder as he smiles at me.

I offer a cheesy smile back, nodding my head but the feelings going on down below are inhibiting my concentration.

James just called me his girlfriend..

There's a stranger at our table and his hands are down my pants..

Never a dull moment with this man..

"Yeah, I really try to make time for pleasure these days," he emphasizes the word by flicking his thumb over my clit and a moan sneaks out.

The man looks at me oddly and James stifles a laugh. "I agree, pleasure is important. You know what they say.. All work and no play.. right, sweety," I glare at him and you can see he's surprised at my sudden composure.

Like I said before, I don't let people see me slip easily. He'll have to work harder to get that to happen.

He searches my face for a second, and just nods in agreement with what I said. I thought I threw him off his game but it triggered something inside him.

His fingers are deep in me but he doesn't move them, only slowly circling my bud with his thumb.  He gradually increases the pressure and I feel like I'm going to explode.

He sits there and casually talks about Pam the receptionist and about who didn't make it through the last semester as he tortures me under the table. I watch in awe as he sips his coffee with his right hand like everything's fucking normal.

He's not normal...

I try to follow the conversation in case I get asked a question and need to add my input. I probably look crazy from the outside at this point.

His fingers curl and move slightly, "Mmmm," it slips out before I could catch myself.  "Mmmhmmm," I quickly nod and pretend I was just agreeing with their conversation.

"It's was so nice catching up with you, James," I hear them wrapping up and I'm instantly grateful. I can't hold back much longer.

"You too, tell Pam I said hi," James says and the man gets up, waving his hand at me to signal a 'nice to meet you'. I wave my hand back, forcing another smile. I hold my breath as I watch him turn and walk away.

I look at James and his face becomes serious, his eyes full of lust. Another personality decided to show up and this is arguably my favorite.

He brings the orgasms...

He starts pumping his fingers fast, his eyes never leaving mine. He suddenly very intent on throwing me over the edge and I don't have to time to even think about holding it together. He doesn't let me care about who's in the room and what's going on around us.

This is him teaching me to enjoy the moment and not give a fuck what people think.

My mouth opens, wanting to release the pleasure but deep panting is all that comes out.

"That's it, shut everyone out. It's only me and you," his face get closer to mine as he speaks against my ear.

My eyes shut, listening to the deep need in his voice and finally my body fully relaxes. His fingers thrust in and out as his thumb works in slow, steady circles and my back arches out. I now grip the table in front of me with all my strength.

From across the room, I'm not sure how this would look. Maybe that he's whispering very interesting things in my ear? At this moment, I don't care.

"Come on my fucking fingers, Allie," he growls and everything releases.  I have no idea how I looked or sounded or what I did. But that was the point of the whole thing.

It didn't matter.

I was free.

~~~