Chapter Fifteen

***Allie's POV ***

My eyes go wide but quickly I laugh and brush off his words as a joke.

"Sure, ok James," I wave my hand, not taking him seriously. He couldn't possibly be serious. I mean, I wouldn't put it past him but really?

In front of all these people?

We are in a booth in the far corner of the restaurant. The back wall is behind James and I turn around, looking at everyone as they drink their over priced coffee, sharing the stories of their exciting weekends.

"I'm serious...get over here," I turn back around and he points to the seat next to him. He switches between personalities like nothing I've ever seen. Sometimes I wonder if I should be concerned I'm involved with a sociopath.

A sexy ass sociopath...

I slide out of my place in the booth and into his side, sitting to the left of him, now facing the crowded café . I'm already worried that someone saw me switch positions. If that bothers me, how am I suppose to have an orgasm?

He looks down at me, noticing my nervous breathing and my eyes darting around the room.

"You need to relax," he whispers against my ear as his hand slides onto the top of my leg. The excitement of the situation makes my stomach clench and my heart kicks up.

The booth in front of us blocks the view of our lower half to anyone else around but that doesn't do much to relax me.

What if someone notices?

I take a breath to try gain control . I remember the dream I had and how good it felt to not care what people think and release myself completely to him.

"Do you trust me?" He asks with a smirk and my eyes fly to his at the familiar words.  His hand finds its way between my legs and rubs slowly over the jean fabric.

"Yes," I nod, my eyes half closing at the feeling already and his hands aren't even fully against me. But I quickly remember where I am again and my eyes fly open.

Shit...

"If you don't let go, this isn't going to work," his fingers undo the buttons of my pants, pulling the zipper down slowly, revealing pink, lace panties.

Ok, breathe...

I try to relax, sliding my body down in the seat slightly,  opening my legs to allow him access. My left hand squeezes the side of the seat and my right grips his leg in anticipation.

He wastes no time slipping his hand under the lace, his middle finger gliding down the slickness and straight into me. I suck a breath in, my hips lifting up from the unexpected feeling.

I glance at him, my lips parted as his hand works against me. He watches me, biting his lip, rolling it between his teeth. From the look in his eyes, he's enjoying every second of this public display.

I look away from his glare to gain my composure. I have to try to look unaffected or someone will notice something is going on.

Shit this is hard...

"I can tell this turns you on," his breath hits my neck and his finger now circles the sensitive bud. A small moan escapes my mouth, confirming what he's saying and my hands grip harder. I swear my teeth are about to tear a hole in my lip to keep the noises in.

He continues to watch my face, completely engrossed in my reaction to what he's doing. The fact that he gets so turned on by this, only intensifies the feeling of it all.