Chapter Sex

^See what I did there ^

***James's POV****

My hands squeeze harder as I try to convey some of the sexual frustration I have pulsing through my body. Slamming her up against my closed bedroom door, I press my body between her legs. This short little summer dress leaves only a small piece of fabric between us and I rub myself against her.

She moans from the feeling of friction through her panties and the sound makes me lose another thin shred of self control.

"Do you know what I have planned for this body?" I say against her neck, pushing her harder up the door and another plea escapes those pretty lips.

She shakes her head as her hips mindlessly grind in circles searching for relief.

With my left arm still gripping her ass, I bring my right hand up sliding it into her hair. Her lips are an inch my mine and I feel her chest heaving as she tries to catch her breath.

"I'm going to make you come with my hands," I growl out and squeeze her ass...." With my mouth," I run my tongue along her bottom lip.

"I'm going to make you scream my name while I show you how it feels to really get fucked,"  I thrust my hips against her causing her to moan out again.

I pride myself on the control I usually have, but that all goes out the window around this girl. Her petite, yet curvey little body makes me want to explore every inch. With piercing green eyes that suck me in and plump little pink lips I want wrapped around me more than anything. She has no idea how beautiful she is and that makes her even more irresistible.  A real man has never appreciated her body and that ends tonight.

Her hands go from gripping my back to sliding into my hair. She brings her mouth to mine, slipping her tongue past my lips and running it against mine.  "Mmmmmm," she moans into my mouth and it makes my dick even harder.

She bites down on my bottom lip, causing me to lose a little more of that control. I know she doesn't have much experience and I need to take it slow with her but she's making it very difficult for me.

My hand leaves her hair and I pinch her jaw between my thumb and index finger. "Behave yourself, Allie," I demand and she grins slowly.

"Make me"

She's testing me....

"Fuck," I growl out and open the door. I drop her on to my bed and stare down at her smirking at me. Her breasts press against her dress every time she breaths, begging to be released.

She has no clue what's coming...

***Allie's POV***

He stares down at me with a primal look in his eyes, breathing heavily as he slowly unbuttons his shirt. His body is better than I imagined.

How is that possible?!?

He leaves his pants on and walks towards the bed,  grinning as he grabs under my legs and pulls me to to edge. Kneeling between them, he hooks his fingers and pulls my underwear off with out breaking eye contact.

I prop my self in my elbows and watch as he spreads my legs open.
"The first lesson of the night," he gently kisses up the inside of my thighs, "is the importance of oral skills," he flicks his tongue directly over my clit unexpectedly.