⚠A Foul Play.......⚠

I'm sorry for not updating! It's been so long since I write something.

I dunno if this chapter is going to be good. And bad timing, it's hard lemon.

I had to go back and forth of various story to look for suitable vocabularies. Dunno if it's gonna help though lol

But, (i hope you) enjoy~~

⚠⚠⚠ MATURE CONTENTS AHEAD!!! IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO READ, PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER!!! THANK YOU⚠⚠⚠

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

It's a nice sunday morning to begin Souma's day. He stretch out his body and walk to his window to let some fresh morning air in. But it's a bit too early to have some sunny fresh air. The deep forest where the dorm located always have a thick morning fog before it strikes 7 in the morning.

Souma walk downstairs so check the dorm is still dead quiet, signing no one has woke up yet. Maybe some of them have and now is working their butts helping Isshiki in the backyard garden. Since Souma didn't have anything to do, he might as well help to work out a muscle and run off to the garden fields.

.
.
.
.
.

"Souma-kun!! Are you here to help us pour another sweat of youth??" Isshiki greet out in his flashy outfit- No. He actually has nothing to cover his body with except a white cloth covering his crotch.

Such a waste for a good looking guy to be a stripper.

"Ossu!! I'm feeling a little scrawny lately, might as well harden my muscles again!!" Souma brag in a loud noise as he took a hoe up to his shoulder. Yoshino snort a laugh at the sight. "Like you even have one to begin with!!"

"I'll have you know that my muscle is just as good as Kurokiba and Hayama. Want me to show you?" Souma start to lift up his t-shirt a little. "No thanks~ No offense but, you better save that best body view for Takumicchi!" Yoshino said and Ryouko scold her immidiately from her straight forwardness.

Souma remembers when his two shitty friends work together with the girls of the dorm and record Takumi's conversation. He still blush to himself remembering Takumi's words that time.

He's willing to wait any time.

But after hearing Takumi's words, he was getting more impatient and restless. He didn't want to hurt the italian so he keep the sex beast he know he had deep inside him. Even though he know he will lose control when they get to the real thing.

Souma just sighed about his current problem and didn't start his work "Isshiki-senpai, I'm going inside first." Souma said quickly, turning his heel back towards the dorm. Isshiki just smiled from his junior's behaviour.

.
.
.
.
.

Souma flopped himself into his bed and took out his phone. He miss Takumi.

Without wasting anymore second, Souma took out his phone a dialed Takumi's number and got answered by him from the first connecting tone.

"Ah, Takumi!" Souma start off cheerfully.

"Souma? What's wrong? You rarely calls and it's a good thing my phone was next to me.

Well, Souma was kind of feeling guilty that he rarely calls his italian boyfriend. His ideal relationship was suppose to be exchanging sweet nothings by phone everyday. And he just realize that all over again.

"Nope, it's nothing. ....I just miss you." Souma said honestly. The other line got quiet and Souma can imagine Takumi is blushing crazily cute right now.