What makes us now.....

~Takumi~

"I love you, Takumi."

I clearly heard Souma's solid confession with my eyes shot open. He loves me....?

Yukihira loves me....

"....I actually didn't want to confess until we graduate from Tootsuki. But I was getting restless... Seeing you beside me everyday only make me unpatient. If I don't confess then I'm going to regret it for the rest of my life, is what I thought. But confessing also means destroying the relationship we have now..."

"You said you won't make a move on your friend....." I mutter in a whisper like voice "Yeah well, too bad. I already did. What're gonna do about that?" Yukihira reply with a smugful face. Why do I have to fall in love with this kind of person in the first place....

"Listen, you're a careless idiot who never thinks about the risk of your doing."

"Hey, why are you making fun of me now? I'm serious here."

"I'm also serious here." I gather my courage to look up at him in the eye "But even if you're a huge idiot.... You always put your friends and families first.... You values cooking more than anything.... And I don't hate that kind of idiot." I gave a smile at the end of my sentence and wrap both of my hands on his neck. Yukihira bump his forehead to mind, gazing deep into my eyes.

"So that means....?"

I was getting impatient and tip toed to finally capture his lips with mine. It felt just as good as the first one. But it last shorter than the previous one. As I pulled away, Yukihira began kissing my cheeks lightly, giving it a ticklish feeling.

"Yu-yukihira...."

"Call me Souma. You're my boyfriend now, right?" He smiled brightly at me.

Boyfriend....

Which mean we're official to do what lovers always do.....

Thinking about it made my head steam and I only reply with a small nod while shifting my eyes from looking at him.

"S-so-souma...." I trailed off in a soft whispery voice. But he definitely heard that clearly since it's just the two of us in this big kitchen.

"Yes Takumi?" Yuki- I mean, Souma... Leaned down and put his thumb to my chin to make me look straight at him again. It's different looking at him right now.... I felt a tight feeling in my chest now everytime he held me close like this. It suffocating but feels good at the same time.

~Souma~

Takumi looked so beautiful in my arms. He always look beautiful like a descend angel, but now holding this angel so close is like an unbelieveable feeling. His body fit so right in my embrace. As if it was made just for me. He's so precious to me... I want to have him in my arms all the time....

"Hey.... Kiss me again, Souma...."

Takumi plead with that cute pink hued colored cheeks face. The perfect shade for his smooth honey pale skin.

"As you wish..." I kiss him deeply and messily. The sound of our lips clashing to each other echoed in the room. Takumi let out a small whimper and that's when my self restrain rope got cut off. I didn't waste any second and push my tongue inside his mouth. Making him let out that cute whimper along with his sweet moans.

"You're so cute... Takumi...." I said between of our heated kisses. As I about to pull out, Takumi pull my neck down and start to kiss me hungrily again. But it only last a while before he really ran out of breath.

"S-sou.... Souma..." Takumi's eyes are glistened from his tears, it made his beautiful aqua eyes shine more.

I really want to mess him up in my bed sheets in this state....

"We better stop here." I kissed the tip of his nose "I might do something more if we continue." I stated and Takumi face immidiately blush in full red. Which is really cute. He puts down his arms that was wrapped around my neck and start hanging it on my shoulders whils still looking up at me. I know what he's going to ask from that eyes and shut him with my index finger.

"Ssshhh... Before we continue, we don't we eat the cake I just bake?"

.
.
.
.
.

"Here you go, Takumi." I serve him a piece of chocolate tart with a bubble-like candies decoration on top of it. Takumi took a cake fork and cut a bite size of it to put it inside his mouth.

"It's bitter." Takumi comment shortly with a disappointed face. Well, he was picky with sweets that are bitter. I know that already and guessed that reaction ahead "Crack the bubbles decoration and eat it together with the cake." Takumi did what I told. When he crack the candy, it pours caramelized cherry compoté. Takumi ate it together and his face brigthens from the new refreshing taste.

"It's actually a creation based on you and my love story, y'know."

~Takumi~

I shot my head up from what Souma said. This cake is based on me....?

"You see, when I meet you, you're a real sourpuck. But slowly you become more open toward me and our friends. You're actually kind and caring, though the way you show it was awkward at first.... And your smile always send a refreshing atmosphere...."

.....It's exactly what the cherry compoté taste like....

"I actually fall in love with you since the first year. But I was a dork and didn't think it was love. When I came to realize it, I was in deep thought that my love was pointless and that put me in somehow a hard spot. But now... You're here infront of me as my boyfriend.... It's an unbelieveable miracle... All of my bitter dark thoughts become sweet reality just like that...."

.....The bitter chocolate tart that represent Souma's dark and hard thoughts....
.....The cherry compoté that he said to describe me.....

Without these two together, that cake will never be a proper dish....

I was astonish at what I just heard and tears uncontrolably falls down to my cheeks. Souma who was sitting next to me, gently wipe my heavy tears away with his thumb. He hold close my face and leaned closer. I put one of my hand to his hand that was holding my face. I looked at him with my heavy tears still running.

It's too much.....

"Quit crying already.... You're making your pretty face wet...." Souma gently kissed the rim of my eyes and slowly my tears start to stop.

"S-souma... I can't take this much love from you.... I-I..." I hiccuped midway before finishing and Souma clash our forehead together, looking at me affectionately to calm me down.

"I want to show how much I love you. It's not a playful love, Takumi. I'm serious about you. I want to be with you. I don't want anyone else." Souma confess in his stern serious voice that also sound warm and loving at the same time.

"I love you, Souma.... My feelings are also not half hearted...."

Souma pulled my body along with the stool I'm sitting closer and wrap his arm into my side to a tight embrace.

"Yeah, I know...."

We kissed once again. In that kiss there are no other words needed to describe our feelings.

TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY
WOW
IM ON FIRE!!

HAPPY READING~~
BYEBYE~~~~