sleep and mornings

I saw nothing. Im just Surrounded by darkness. It was hard to know if I were actually awake. I just felt really tired.

'Nnngh. Whats happening? Its dark. Where is everything?' I thought to myself

A light suddenly appeared in front of my eyes.

Well at least I now know I'm awake.'

A figure soon came out of the Light but it was too bright for me to recognize what it was. It seemed to be a humanoid creature. It was something... Peculiar. "Wh-what are you?" As soon as I asked that, the room darkened and I was now in the middle of a dark and Eerie forest.

  'I shouldn't have asked that. I shouldn't have done that.'

The nice and bright figure had turned into... Something else. It had black hair and a human body but it was painted with a nice milk chocolate color. It had large gray wings and was wearing a white cloak. It looked as if it were an angel. If it was an angle, why did it bring me to such a dark place?

  "um, Excuse me" I tried to say in a Polite voice."What am I Doing here?"

    The "Angel's" face had morphed into a terrifying beast. It ran as fast as light towards me and stopped at a point where our noses were Touching.

     " you're the one... he wants"

    It's voice was really low but clear. It sent chills down my spine.

  At this point I would have ran sonic speed in the other direction but I was terrified. This beast said that someone wanted me. Thats like a huge bag of nope.

   "Wh-what?" I stammered

Bzz bzz

  The beast looked around and so did I. What was that noise?

Bzz Bzz

   The beast looked aroubd then finally at me. "you will find out soon enough."

    Thats when it turned into dust and disappeared.

  "Wait what!? Who wants me!? Come Back!" I yelled but it was too late to ask more questions.

BZZ BZZ

  ACH! What the hell is that!?

BZZZBZZZZZZZZZ

    I rose from my bed gasping for air.

   Just a dream...' I let out a small sigh in relief. 'Good'

  I Wiped my forehead and thankfully I didnt sweat a lot.

Bzz bzz

I looked to see where the noise was coming from and saw the small alarm clock blaring its horrendous noise.

  'oh it was the alarm.'

I practically slammed the 'off' button then looked at the time.

   7:45

  Thankfully the bus gets here at 8:10 and I dress and eat pretty fast also my siblings usually go to their schools before me so it shouldn't take me too much time to get ready.

    I got out of my bed and fixed it  then went on to the bathroom to rinse my face And brush my teeth. While I was brushing my teeth I couldn't get the image of the beast out of my head.

   'Was it a prophetic dream? Hopefully not cause thats just a big bag of nope and running sonic speed due to fear.'

     I shook my head and decided not to think about it until i could inform my friends about it.

     After all of that, I had to choose my outfit. I decided to wear my black cargo shorts and my white and velvet striped long sleeve along with my black high top converse with Black long socks. I just felt like wearing black a lot of black.

     I got my backpack and phone (that sadly had no service a the moment but had music on it) and approached the staircase. When I got there, I could've sworn I saw the beast. I jumped and flinched pretty hard. When I opened my eyes again, it was gone.

  "no" I stated firmly. I ran straight down the stairs and looked straight at the cross that hanged above the front door.

  "you failed me" I said to the cross.

   I just grabbed an apple And got my ass out there. I checked my phone and read the time.

    8:00

the bus stop wasnt very far away so I could walk there in 2 minutes and thankfully, one of my best friends was right in from of the stop so I had time to stop by her house. On my way there I decided to listen to some music to try and get my mind off of that... That thing. I just clicked on the beauty and the beast soundtrack case hey, it's very calming and helpful to me.

    As I walled by I tried to look around and observe. There were 2 squirrels that were playing around in the tree branches or at least they seemed to be. They were Just chasing each other around until one literally pushed the other off a branch and onto the hard ground below.
  'Yeesh I hope the poor thing wasn't hurt' I hoped.

  That's when I turned to look at the sidewalk in front of me. I just noticed that Dulce's house was right next to me.

  'hmm, what would she think if I told her?' I questioned as I walked to her front door.