"I don't want you to pleasure me," I whispered weakly. "P-put me down."

"Sure you do, kitten. But let me-"

"N-no! Put me down!"

Dominic's chest rumbled in a growl, his eyes darkening as a shot of pleasure ran through me, making me shudder and fall limp. "See, Princess? Just that felt nice. Imagine everything else I could do." He did it again, and a traitorous moan escaped me, causing his whole body to stiffen. He grinned into my throat, biting down playfully. "Got you."

"Stop it. You're just t-trying to distract me fr-from the fact that you chose wr-"

"I didn't choose wrong, baby. You're just in denial. You're scared."

He carried me over to the bed and dropped me onto my back, climbing on top of me. "I am not scared," I grumbled, gritting my teeth.

"You are always stuttering when I get close to you. Of course, you're scared. I don't blame you, though. It's scary to be a sweet little human, brought into the world of Shifters. It's a big change. It's only natural for you to be afraid. That's why I'm here to walk you through it, sweetheart."

"I'm not little," I hissed. "And I'm not afraid."

"Sugar. You're afraid. But I'm going to help you. You aren't alone. I'm gonna take care of you, Cara."

His head dropped, lips pressing to my forehead, and I felt power surge from him and towards me. It knocked me out within seconds, regardless of my promise not to fall for it.

~~~

A hand stroked down my side, slowly rousing me from the deep sleep. I was planning on pretending to stay asleep, but when a stone-like hand came down hard on my rear end, I jolted into full consciousness, blinking up at Dominic, who just grinned at me.

"Good morning."

"What are you doing?" I mumbled sleepily.

Dominic squeezed my thigh, just under my bum. "Waking you up."

"Why?"

"Because I want to talk to you."

I groaned, rolling over so my back was to him, pulling the covers over my head. He smacked my butt again, a little harder this time, and I realize that he was touching mostly skin. My dress was gone, as was my bra. Instead, I was bra-less with a t-shirt on, and no pants. My underwear had shifted in my sleep, leaving too much skin open to the world to see - a perfect target for Dominic's roaming hands.

"Stop, wanna sleep," I grunted.

"I want to talk to you. Roll over and look at me."

With a defeated sigh, I flipped onto my other side, facing him once again. "Did you sleep well?" He asked me.

"Did I have a choice?" I bit back, glaring at him.

Dominic rolled his eyes, stroking my cheek with the back of his hand. "I suppose not. But you did sleep well then. And I'm glad. You get grumpy when you're tired."

"I get grumpy when I've been kidnapped by a dickwad," I corrected him. "Which you have quite the habit of doing."

*Flashback*

Alfie and I giggled, chasing each other through the trees. Alf won every time, obviously, but it was still fun.