Apologizing/ Seducing

Leo and Bella didn't really talk on the way to her place, but she could tell his eyes were always on her. She still didn't like him that much... I mean he did legit put is hand in her panties to grab the phone. As they made it out of the sewers and licked her up and started roof jumping to her place.

She hung on to him tight and hide her face in the crook of his neck. She wasn't a fan of heights. Once she felt Leo stop, she let loose a little and finally got on her feet again. She sighed and looked up at him, but then realized this wasn't her apartment building.

"Uuuuh Leo? This is where my place is..."

Leo nodded and folded his arms.

"I know..."

She was so confused, and looked at him weirdly.

"Then why are we here..."

Leo sighed "I wanted to apologize..."

She looked at him stunned, and god damnit he had that damn smirk on his face. She goes a little.

"F-For what?"

Leo snickered "You know why... Unless you want me to explain what happened..."

Bella blushed and looked away, knowing what he then meant. She was about to say no, but he continued on anyways.

"Remember that night we first met... You your phone in those small panties..."

He walked around her and then was behind her...

"I stuck my hand in your panties... Like this..."

His hand made between her things and in her panties. Bella gasped and leaned against him, gripping his arm. Leo smirked more.

"I remember feeling this small little nub... Now where is it?..."

His finger grazed over her clit and she moaned, but bit her bottom lip to stop from moaning more. She heard his chuckle, and it made her shiver.

"There it is..."

Bella grabbed his wrist and pulled his hand out of her panties, turning towards him.

"We just met..."

Leo nodded "I know... But that makes me more curious about you... And your body... And I also know that you were listening to me while o was in my room...

Bella froze and spoke.

"I have no idea what your talking about..."

Leo chuckled "Yea ok... I smelled you and your sweet aroused scent... I know you were there sweetheart..."

Bella growled "Don't call me that!"

Leo chuckled again "Whatever you say precious... Now let's get you home shall we?"

Leo picked her up, looking in her eyes, loving her coral blue orbs. He took her to her place this time, and followed her to her window. Bella sighed and looked up at him.

"Thank you.. For taking me home..."

Leo then smirked and nodded.

"Of course angel..."

Bella rolled her eyes and went into her room, she saw Leo leave and she closed her window. She locked it and the huffed out a large breath of air... Gosh why was he making her feel this way?? They just met and he was already seducing her and she wanted him... And he knew that she wanted him... Him and his damn senses!

/////////

Sorry for any errors!!