Gotta Be Difficult

(Skipping some more parts!)

It's only been a day sense Bella encountered the turtles... But that blue one was on her mind all the time... She just received a call from April she got fired, she doesn't know why.

But she doesn't care right now. It's dark outside and she was at her place, eating some pizza and watching a movie in her favorite pjs!
(Pic above)

She was on her laptop, messing around on the internet, till her screen acted funny.

Then she heard a familiar voice.

"Well well... What a surprise..."

She gasps and sees that damn turtle in blue on her computer. She rolls her eyes.

"What do you want?!"

The blue turtle smirked "Just meet at this location and bring no one!"

She snickered "Yea not gonna happen... Byyye!"

She shuts her laptop and goes to her room, not wanting to see them again. She lays on her bed, shutting off her lamp and falling against her bed. She bundles under the covers and tries to sleep.. As soon as she dozes off she hears a loud thud. Her eyes snapped open, but she didn't move. Then she heard her bedroom window open... She felt a presence... And stayed still...

Once she knew the intruder had gotten closer she sat up and threw a pillow at his face.

"Damnit!"

The man said, Bella jumped of her bed, running for the door.

"No you don't!"

She opened her door, but the intruder slams it shut.

"Now, now. Is that how you treat all your guests?"

She then recognized that voiced and felt his breath in her back making her feel chills all through out her body. She tried to open the door again, but the blue masked turtle grabbed her. She fought against, but soon felt her back against the bed.

She had her hands pinned and her thighs as well.

"Let me go!"

She ordered looking him dead in the eyes. The leader in blue chuckled, he leaned forward his lips close to hers.

"Not a chance... Now get dressed your coming with me..."

Bella scoffed "No way!"

She tried getting up, but he held her down again.

"You either change or I will do it for you!"

Bella growled "Don't you dare!"

The blue masked turtle chuckled "Was that a dare I just heard..."

The she felt him pulled her straps down and off her shoulders. She then pushed his hands away.

"Fine! Fine! I-I'll change..."

The turtle smirked "Good... Now hurry up!"

Bella rolled her eyes "Well get out!"

The blue masked turtle chuckled "Yea not gonna happen... I don't need you running off on me. I will turn around, but I am not leaving this room..."

Bella sighed "Fine! But you better stay turned around..."

He did and she quickly changed, she wore some high waisted pants, with a crop top.

"Alright..."

Leo turned towards her and then smirked "Shall we?"

He gestured toward the window and Bella scoffed "Whatever..."

She went to her window and climbed out, her 'intruder' right behind her... No she had to climb up the latter, and as she did she lost her balance. She did catch herself, but she felt a hand on her butt. She huffed out a sigh.

"Get your hand off of my ass... Please and thank you..."

He chuckled and removed his hand "Sense you asked so nicely..."

She rolls her eyes again and goes up to the roof top. He follows her and then picks her up bridal style.

"Woah put me down!"

He smirks "Oh hush! Now hang on tight!"

Then he starts leaping away, causing her to gasp and hold on to him tighter. Gosh this guy was getting in her nerves!

//////////

Sorry for any errors! Just point them out to me and I will fix them!!