Ch3:Electross, The Broken

Electross pulled out his knife as Zap pulled his blade out identically. The two then rushed down the group. Yang went straight for Electross and landed a few strong hits on him. The others kept Zap busy while Yang dealt with Electross. The two then went into the air as Electross used the air to his advantage, but Yang went straight after him and landed heavy hits in him. Yang then sent Electross flying back down to the ground. Hyperium saw Electross was down and grabbed a hold of him, letting Yang give a beat down. Electross was reaching his breaking point, so he shocked Hyperium and broke free, then grabbed Zap and put him in an electrical barrier. Zap came into contact with the barrier and was screaming in agony. Electross then stood as he watched Zap slowly die. Yang rushed at Electross and attempted to hit him again, but he dodged every strike. Zap slowly made his way to Electross and held his blade tightly. Electross had Yang by the throat and was about to kill her, until Zap rammed his blade through his chest, venting all the electricity hitting him into Electross. Electross dropped his knife and Yang, allowing Zap to grab the knife and end Electross. Electross dispersed into electricity and faded away. Zap hugged Yang tightly while crying. Yang hugged him back just as tightly.
"Everything is OK now. Your safe Zap.",Yang said, calming Zap as his tears slowed their flow. The group saw an ice blue key where Electross was and grabbed it. The key had a symbol, a wolf like symbol that has connections to ice. The group left the purple room and unlocked the ice blue door, to find Weiss fighting Frost. Frost was swinging heavily trying to kill Weiss, but Weiss dodged each attack. Yang rushed in and slugged him far away to the other side of the room. Howling winds entered as someone who looked like Frost appeared, it was Blizzara and he froze Frost into a solid block of ice. They had to save him, or else he'll die.