XVI

Isis💕
"Ok so the drinks are over there, chips over there...music is right there..." I looked around my apartment to see if everything was in order. Cam and Lance should be here in a little bit so I think I should be fine.

As I turned on the surround sound, I put my party mix playlist on and the first song was Timmy Turner.

Once I put on the LED lights, someone had knocked on the door. I opened it and there stood Lance, Cam, and Mya.

"Hey guys, come on it." I said stepping to the side. The three walked in and I greeted them with a hug and a kiss with Cam.

"Damn girl, you hooked this place up." Lance said grabbing his and Mya's jacket.

"This actually looks dope girl, for real." Mya said.

"Thank you." I smiled. "So the drinks and food is over in the kitchen the bathroom is upstairs an-" I was cut off by the banging on th door.

I opened it and there stood more people.

Cam🔥
Damn, it hasn't even been an hour till all these people came swarming in. The living room was crowded with people dancing on one another.

I walked over in the kitchen to get me somethin' to drink until someone had spilled their drink on me.

"Yo what the fuck." I said. My favorite polo shirt is ruined now.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry." A girl had said. I looked up an seen that it was the girl that was starin me down earlier.

"Nah it's coo." I said. I grabbed a rag and wiped the stain.

"I didn't mean to, it's just that a whole bunch of people wer-"

"Ma it's fine seriously." I said to her. "So you was the girl that was giving that speech earlier."

"Yeah." She said. "Did you like it?" She asked.

"It was aight." I said. "I couldn't help but notice you was starin a nigga down though."

"Yeah, I just couldn't help it." She said biting her lip. "You're just so damn sexy."

I chuckled. "I appreciate that, but I got a girl."

"So?" She shrugged her shoulders. "I bet I can do things ya girl has never done."

"Chill ma, you going overboard."

"Oh well." She said. "Wanna dance?"

"I'm good." I watched walk away and go over to the dance floor. Too busy watching her twerk I ain't notice Lance walking up to me.

"Nigga." He shook me. "You good?"

"Yeah I'm straight." I said drinking my beer. He saw what what I was looking at and saw ma poppin it on the floor.

"Damn, mami got moves."

"You right."

"I thought you wasn't feelin her like that."

"I don't, she just...aight."

"Well that ass says otherwise."