XV

Isis p.o.v
"Girl where you at? Everyone is looking for you."

"I'm pulling up to the driveway right now." I said hanging up.

Today is graduation and I'm beyond excited. I got out my car and grabbed my cap from the back and went inside the building.

"Hey boo." I smiled as I saw Charity.

"Hey." She cheesed. "You look cute, I like the curls." She said twisting them.

"I like yours too." I said. "Where's professor Akin?"

"Oh you know, yelling at students to be in places." She said. "It's a lot of people out there."

"I know, the whole parking lot was full of cars." I said.

We saw professor Akins come our way and yelled at us to be in line. I was behind some Asian girl as Charity was behind me.

A few students were called out to the stage but as it was my turn, I automatically felt butterflies.

"Isis Coleman." Professor called out. I sashéd (s.c) to the stage and grabbed my diploma as the crowd had roared in applause.

"Charity Mackintag." I clapped and cheered as the audience did the same. Charity smiled and grabbed her diploma as she sat next to me. We all sat in silence as our valor victorian began to speak.

Cam
"Damn, you see ma up there?" Lance asked pointin' to the girl speaking.

"Yeah I see her." I said.

"She kinda cute." Julius said.

"She aight." I said. "She too small for me."

"Is it me or does she look like she lookin right at us." Lance said.

"Nah it looks like she lookin' at Cam." Julius said. "I think she wants you man."

"Nah, y'all trippin." I said. "She could just be lookin' at the folks behind us."

"Nigga they sleepin'."

"Nah man look, she lickin ha lips at you bruh."

I looked up at the girl and she was definitely licking her lips at a nigga. I looked to see if Isis seen but she was too busy laughing with her classmates.

I hope this girl over soon.
*
*
"Heyy baby I'm so glad you made it." Isis smiled as she hugged me.

"You know I was finna see my girl graduate." I said. I gave her a nice sloppy kiss in front of everyone, not giving any fucks.

"Aye can y'all cut that shit out." Lance said.

"Facts, I feel slightly uncomfortable watching you tongue down my sis."

"Our bad." I smirked looking at them.

"Y'all a mess." Charity chuckled.

"So what's the plan for tonight? You still throwing ya party" Julius asked Isis.

"Yeah." She said. "It starts at 9 but you guys can come earlier if y'all want."

"Aight bet."

"Well we bout to head out." Julius said dapped me up.

"Who's 'we'?" I asked.

"Me and Charity." He said. "Gotta drop her off at her crib."

I gave him a confused look as Isis and Lance had did the same.

"Ok then." I said slowly. "Well we'll see you tonight then."

"Aight." He said. "See ya sis." He hugged her.

"Aight Ju. Bye boo."

"Bye." Charity said to all of us.

We watched as the two went inside the car and drove off. The three of us walked towards Isis's car and watched her drive off until we went to ours.

"Yo I think they fuckin'." Lance said.

"Don't go thinkin crazy nigga." I said pulling out.

"I ain't but my mind is tellin me that they fuckin."

"How you figure? Just cause he offered her a ride home don't mean that they's fucking."

"Well the vibe seemed otherwise."

"Don't you already gotta girl? So why is you so concerned as to who she fuckin."

"Is you on team Charity or sum'?"

"I'm on team Cameron first of all and I'm just sayin."

"Whatever nigga."

"Let's just get to the crib and get ready, I ain't messin witchu dawg." I sighed.