XIII

Isis P.O.V
"Baby."

"Wassup."

"Can we go out today? I don't wanna stay in the house all day." I said laying next to him.

"Where you tryna go?" He asked pulling me on to him. I shrugged.

"Let's go to an arcade or sum'." I suggested.

He chuckled. "You really tryna get a beat down today?"

"Nigga I am a champion in arcade games." I chuckled. "Miss me with that bullshit."

"Keep tellin ya self that." He said. "But aight, go get ready."

I hoped off his lap and got in the shower. Once I got out, I wrapped my body with a towel and lotioned up before sliding on my outfit.

"Isis chill, I swear every time we go out you always gotta copy what I'm wearing." He said as I came out the bathroom.

He was wearing a regular black tee with some black and white bandana print joggers and his Oreo 6s. Me on the other hand was wearing a white tee with my black joggers and my Oreo 6s as well.

"But I'm always slaying my outfits unlike you." I said grabbing my phone off the charger.

"Girl bye, miss me with that." He said leaving the room.

I followed him out as we left out of my apartment and to his car. He decided to go to David n Busters all the way in Jersey instead of the one by us.

"Why did we have to come all the way out here?" I asked as he grabbed my hand.

"Cheaper gas."

"You're such a fool." I laughed.

When we got inside, we got our charge cards and went towards where the games were.

"Ready to receive this ass whopping that's about to come your way?"

"I should be asking you the same." He said.

The first game we decided on playing was air hockey. I lost by one point😒.

The second we played was this jump rope game.

"Girl you know niggas can't jump rope." He said leaning on the machine.

"Whatever Cam." I laughed. I started up the game and chose the difficulty 'Normal'. That shit was not no normal. It kept spinning faster and faster.

"Oh shit, ya titties looks like they bout to pop right out of yo shirt." He said

"Cam shut up!" I yelled a it went faster.

"You got it Isis, you got em jumping like Jordan."

When he said that I had stopped and started laughing my ass off. I fixed my shirt and stepped to the side.

"You're such a dick. That's why it's yo turn." I said. He shook his head and pressed the same difficulty. When he started, it was so amusing. I began to record him on snapchat as the game went faster.