| Chapter Twenty-One : New Jock in Town |

Start from the beginning

"Erm...I uh..." He stuttered, obviously not knowing what to do since a girl's never done this to him before – at least I think...

I laughed lightly and rolled my eyes once again before he changed the subject.

"So um...what do you like in guys?" He asked, starting out hesitating from thinking, then smoothly finishing it.

"I like strong, sweet, not jerky, kind, funny, amusing, loving, understanding, and protective guys. Protective guys are so cute...and sweet." I replied, smiling lightly before I spoke up again, "What do you like about girls?"

He bit his lip as if he was in deep thought.

Uh oh...

"Charming, cute, funny, sweet, adorable, sexy...sorry..., amusing, and nice girls." He replied finally, smirking a bit and nodding once.

I stared at his lips that curled into a smirk...the way he did it reminded me of Alex.

I mentally smacked myself and frowned lightly but he didn't notice the frown. Good.

We continued to talk, and unlike Alex...it seemed like Logan wanted to know more about me, like he wanted to hang out with me. Maybe he's not like the other guys. Maybe he's different...

No, that's what I thought about Alex for a while there. I'm not falling for that again...

"Hey, wanna go see a movie?" He asked in between chewing his half of the pizza piece he took.

"Umm... Today or?" I asked after swallowing my bite.

He finished swallowing his bite and took a big swig of his Dr. Pepper and replied, "Don't matter...whatever, whenever."

I bit my lip before I replied, "Okay, I don't care. I guess after we eat if you want..?"

"Kay, cool." He replied and smiled before he took another mouth full of his pizza.

Soon we were both finished and decided to go see Frozen. It was late November, still chilly, but not cold enough to snow. We got into the theater and sat down beside each other with a large popcorn. I got a cup of water since all the salty goodness made you thirsty. Soon the movie began and we shoveled the popcorn into our mouths, which I didn't know I could eat this much... I mean like seriously, three huge pieces of pizza, and now popcorn?! ...I'm a pig, I know.

About twenty minutes into the show Logan decided to pull an old trick that was totally cheesy. The yawn, stretch, and wrap an arm around the girl you're here with. Yup, old and cheesy. But I couldn't help but laugh a bit from it all.

And also because something funny came on during the movie, but yeah.

The whole rest of the movie I had Logan's large arm wrapped around my shoulder and his huge hand dangling from my shoulder. As we watched and laughed, I was sure I could feel him look over at me from time to time. I mentally rolled my eyes at him as I continued to watch the movie and not even notice him.

Good job, Joce. Good job ignoring him. Five stars all the way! Oh yeah.

All too soon the movie was over and the credits were rolling across the screen as the lights gradually grew brighter and brighter. Logan just sat there with me as the other people filed out. It was pretty packed, so we just sat and waited to get out. Soon we stood up and got out as well. I threw the popcorn bin in the trash can and walked out with Logan.

We walked to his car, which smelt much better than Alex's by the way. I felt his gigantic hand slide its way towards my hand, to which I looked down at our hands that were now clasped together. I bit my lip and frowned lightly before I looked straight towards his car and walked a bit quicker. His large steps took only one to two for my three or four at a time to go quicker.

Man this guy is huge...

We got to his car soon after and stopped. I stared at the car as he turned and looked at me. I turned and looked at him before he started leaning closer to me.

Then I slapped him.

His head turned to the side as I let go of his hand and stood there crossing my arms and shaking my head.

"Too early?" He asked, raising his eyebrows and slightly furrowing them as he pursed his lips slightly.

I nodded and frowned my lips into a slight duck-like-face as I replied, "Yes."

"Sorry." He stated, now looking at me and frowning lightly as he gave me slight puppy dog eyes.

What is up with the puppy dog eyes?! Seriously people, come on!

"It-it's....it's alright." I said, smiling lightly and tilting my head to the side lightly.

On the drive home I looked out of the window, wondering what Alex was doing right now. Wondering what he was thinking of, wondering why I was thinking of him so much. I couldn't help it, though. I had truly fallen hard for him, and he wasn't there to catch me.

Logan had the radio on softly, but the song that played...melted me into a puddle.

Dj got us fallin in love again...

I smiled and snickered to myself lightly as I shook my head, wondering what to expect next. Wondering what Logan was going to do, wondering what Alex thought.

A/N:

Hey hey! Sorry for such the long wait, again! :( I have a nasty, nasty cold, and I've been visiting my grandma in the hospital off and on and holidays and everything...yup...lovely stuff. *thumbs up* I'll try my best to work on the next chapter and hopefully it'll be better, and so sorry this update isn't as long as usual, I just didn't really know what to do next. So this is basically just a winged thing and more like a filler chapter than anything. :\ Sorry! If it wasn't to your happiness, I shall try to do something better in the next chapter.

ALSO! Remember last chapter? Where she had the dream? And all those movies were at the theater? Yeah...they all came out at different times in real life, but this is a book...and it was also a dream...so anything can happen. So yeah. :P

Here's the sentence for you to finish;
Whenever I hear ___ I think of ___.