| Chapter Eleven : Pranks, Pranks, Pranks |

After a few days past, a few phone calls back and forth from Alex and I, and school, school, school... Alex and I were at my laptop, bored out of our minds, and looking on YouTube. One guy in particular caught our attention, and although he seemed to swear every other freaking word...he was quite funny. No, scratch that...he was hilarious.

MattG124 is his name, YouTube is his game. Quite literally, in fact. All of his videos consist of dares and games and...weird, inappropriate things. But we only watched a few - one of which gave us an idea to fill in the big blotches of boredom this day brought us.

Yes, Alex and I were going to do pranks. Mall pranks. I might even pull one off on him... Who knows?!

~-❤-~

We arrived at the mall, pranks fully memorized. We thought of a few ourselves in case something didn't go as planned, but I was pretty sure this would all pan out and it'd be an epic all-around, huge prank. Not to mention I had a whopper of a prank in store for Alex. This was going to be awesome.

I hid behind a pile of bushes, peeking out and watching Alex as he stopped a girl and tapped her on the shoulder, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck. I could barely hear the conversation, but it was enough.

"Hey, um...c-could you go get me some tampons?" He asked, smiling sheepishly.

I snickered.

"Uhh...wh-what?" She asked confused, raising an eyebrow and slowly slinking away from him, towards the doors. The best part about this was that she was a gorgeous girl, probably in her teens or early 20's. This has got to be so awkward for him. Bwhahaha!

"Could you go in there and get me some tampons?" He asked again, biting his lip cutely. I rolled my eyes but continued to strain my ears and watch the epic scene in front of me.

"Uhh....why don't you just get it?" She asked and laughed awkwardly before she walked into the mall.

I lost it. I tried laughing quietly to myself...I tried ever so hard not to make any noise, but before I knew it I was laughing like a mental person. I got myself together once I saw he was talking to another person, an older looking lady, maybe in her early 30's.

"Hey, co-could you go in there and get me some tampons?" He asked almost politely, but very sheepishly.

"Come again?" She asked, confused.

"Tampons. Could you go in there and get me some tampons please?" He asked, smiling ever so slightly. The smile was barely even there.

"For your girlfriend?" She asked. He nodded slightly, kind of iffy.

"Well, sweetie, I advise you go on in there and do it yourself. Be a man! You can do it." She said nicely, patting his shoulder then winking at him. "It's for your girl."

He tried so hard not to snicker, the out-take of that was sucking in his cheeks and nodding lightly before he looked down and did a quick smile before he looked back up all seriously. I was snickering and silently laughing my fool head off. The lady was actually advising him to go on in there and get some tampons.

So amusing and awesome. So awkward for him, so funny for me, so awesome. Oh, this is awesome.

H-have I mentioned just how awesome this is?

Yeaahh.

"But if you really want, I could go in and get you some. Know what she wants?" The lady asked.

My head instantly shot up as my laughing stopped. I listened intently.

"No, not really to be honest..." He replied with an awkward tone.

She nodded, "I see."

"But...I think I can do it myself. Thanks..." He answered her, trying to sound almost happy-like as she nodded and took him in the store with her.

I cracked up. Suddenly I scrambled to my feet and followed them into the mall and watched from a distance. He was actually getting some tampons. Wow, aaawkwaaarrrddd!

But, see... Here's the thing... IT'S NOT ME!

He came out about five minutes later with a bag and the lady walking in the opposite direction as he came over to me. I smirked and snickered as he shoved the bag towards me, the redness in his cheeks was to the upmost rosy red. He muttered under his breath before he spoke up in a voice I could actually hear and understand.

"Okay, never doing that again, and onto the next prank. Your turn." He said quickly, the redness in his cheeks still there.

I rolled my eyes and nodded. "Okay, let me just go out this in the car then..."

I quickly walked out of the mall and towards Alex's stinky, old car. Once I got to it and opened the door, I tossed the bag onto my seat. Then I just stood there. What reason? Oh, well...you know, to delay the prank I was about to do. Well, actually... I was combining two pranks into one. This was going to be epically awkward and a total fail.

But oh well I suppose.

I sucked in some air and slammed his door shut. As I walked back towards the mall I slowly exhaled that huge breath I had taken. As I stepped back into the mall, a gush of hot wind blew in my face. It felt refreshing but extremely hot at the same time.

I pulled out the fliers I had printed out earlier that day and walked over to Alex. His cheeks were back to normal and his smirk reappeared. I looked up at him and winked before I walked off in a random direction, him following me. I sucked up my pride and started "crying" as I took a flier and some tape, making sure people - other than Alex - saw me, and posted it.

'Lost Grilled Cheese.
Last seen earlier today at 11:57 am. If you have seen him, please call 1-800-223-2222. I miss him dearly.'

As I looked up from taping it up, one person in particular was staring right at me, so doing as the other prank said... I ran up to her and hugged her, crying.

"D-do you have... Any... idea w-where to look for him?!" I asked, sniffling.

"Uhh... N-no..." She stuttered, stiffening and trying to shove me away.

"HELP ME!" I cried, hugging tighter and sniffling.

"Try looking in your fridge..." She finally said, shoving me away and basically running away from mental me.

I moved on, continuing to do this until I had hugged 6 girls, 8 guys, and 3 I'm-not-entirely-sure-which-gender-you-ares. My fliers were basically gone, so I just tossed the rest in the trash.

My now puffy, red eyes were defiantly not dry, and were stinging quite well from all the "crying" I was doing. I walked over to Alex, sniffling my fool head off from all the running my nose was doing - not literally here - and stared at him.

"Yup, hope you enjoyed that as much as your prank went." I stated, nodding.

"Oh...it...was..." He snickered in between laughter. I rolled my eyes and wiped under them, getting the remainder fake tears away and sniffled once more before we both spoke up.

"Next prank!"

"Jinx!"

"Double jinx!!"

"TRIPLE JINX!"

"...Quadruple jinx?" We both questioned, I a few seconds behind Alex saying it, thus ending our jinxing.

We ventured on towards some stores, looking for a particular 'Caution: Wet Floor' sign. Once we found one, we grabbed it and walked over towards a carpeted flooring. You can only imagine what we did next.

I placed the sign on the carpet, running off, then coming back with Alex. We walked towards the carpet, every time we got closer I freaked out more. Fake falling is going to be harder than it looks. Like, seriously...

We got over by the carpet, and making sure people were watching us (ever so slyly might I add)... We walked on the carpet and "slipped and fell" onto it. I grumbled, frowning and trying to get back up as Alex "slipped" again. Some people have us those strange looks like "You-should-be-in-a-mental-hospital" kind of look while others snickered and cracked up. It was quite amusing, but very hard to trip without freaking out that I'd fall and seriously hurt myself. And not on accident, either...

On purpose.

Once we were finished with that little fiasco, we stood up in a split second and walked away as if nothing had happened. It was truely an epic moment.

"Uhh, why are you nodding, Joce?" Alex asked questiongly as he raised his eyebrow.

Oops?

"Uhmm.... I-I'm not! You're imagining things." I said, smiling and nodding again. My cheeks started feeling warm...then hot...then a mixture of both, but I tried to cool off so I wouldn't show too much coloring.

We walked out of the mall, no more pranks left...

Or so Alex thought.

~-♥-~

When we got back to my place, it was now dark. And only at five thirty, ahem... Summer... Where are you? Where are those long, warm nights?

Oh well... Seeing the snow is worth it.

As we charged into the house --okay, okay, so we just walked... But hey, I like to over-exaggerate things. It's more amusing that way. We plopped onto the sofa, his arm wrapping around my waist and pulling me closer to him as he chuckled to himself.

"Today was awesome, good idea to have a prank-filled day." He said, not smirking.

OH LORDY... HE CAN ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING WITHOUT SMIRKING!

OH SAINTS BE PRAISED!

Ahem, continuing...

"Yeah...it was pretty fun." I said, smiling and looking up at him. His brilliantly bright blue eyes sparkled as he smiled a small, but genuine smile.

Well, time for....

"Alex..." I wispered softly, making it believable.

"Yes?" He asked, leaning me into his side more.

"I-I...have a confession..." I stated, biting my lip as he bit his and nodded. His nod lead me to believe he wanted me to continue with my "confession."

"Well... I-I..." I said, gulping a bit, "don't laugh at me, but..."

"Joce, I won't laugh at you. Just tell me." He replied softly.

"Okay...I..." I closed my eyes and said it quickly, but slow enough for him to understand...well...one can only hope he understood, "I think I like you, like...like you."

He slowly nodded, sighing and biting his lip slowly as he looked down at me, our eyes locking as he spoke up, "I think I do too."

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait. What?!

Well, that idea just came back and slapped me right smack-dab in my face.

Is he like lying to me, or...?

"Seriously?" I asked softly, not fully believing it.

"Seriously." He nodded, his eyes full of sincerity.

Well, crap... That prank just went down the toilet...

---A/N:

OH MY GOSH I AM LIKE SO SO SO SOOOO SORRY TO KEEP YOU WAITING SO LONG! I was busy, and I DO have a life out side of Wattpad, so yeaahh....sorry! I'm working on Chapter 12, and hopefully this caught your eyes and made you laugh a bit or maybe even aww at the end there.....AWWWW! --ahem, yeah, anywho...

What do you think'll happen next?

I mean, obviously Alex likes her, but Joce still hasn't fully became attached to him yet. Hmmm....

WELL! Here's the sentence for you all to fill out...
My favorite food is _____.