| Chapter Twenty-One : New Jock in Town |

The next few days seemed like a blur; like I was drunk and the only people who remembered what I did were the ones around me, not actually me. It was .

Trinity tried her best to help me, but nothing she did could cheer me up. I really had fallen for his sweet, lying side. Serenity also tried to help, but still... With both of them... I still feel broken. I wish I could turn the clock back around and have seen this coming... I wish things would have happened differently.

"Hey! Jocccee!" Trinity sing-song'd to me, grinning and walking towards me.

"Hey Trin." I replied, smiling and waving before I grabbed some books and closed my locker.

"What's up girly?" She asked, still grinning.

"...The ceiling, duuhhhh." I replied, rolling my eyes.

"No crap Sherlock." She answered rolling her eyes as well.

I grinned and winked before I laughed lightly, "But nothin much really."

"Ah cool. Mkay, so I gotta ask..." She paused, smiling innocently.

I sighed and nodded, jest wring for her to reply, "Yes...?"

"Do you..." She paused again making me narrow my eyes a bit, "want to... Go get our nails done?!"

I laughed and rolled my eyes, "That's the big question that took you forever to ask?"

"Yup!" She smiled innocently again and nodding.

"Okay, yeah, sure." I replied, nodding.

"Kay! Great! Meet me at my car after school and we'll go." She said, clapping her hands together gleefully.

I laughed and nodded, "Alright."

She and I walked our separate ways to our first class of the day. But sadly, I couldn't just get to class without something happening. No, no, I had to run into a jock. It just had to happen, didn't it? Obviously...

I found myself on the ground, books sprawled everywhere as he was looking down at me and frowning a bit.

"I am so sorry. Are you okay?" He asked, bending down to help me pick up my books. I nodded lightly and gathered the rest he didn't get and looked up a him. His emerald green eyes bore into mine, softening as he looked at me. His peachy pink lips curled into a smile as his jaw un-clenched.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine..." I finally mused out softly.

"Okay, that's good." He said, holding my books out for me to take. I wrapped my fingers around the edge of them and slid them from his grasp.

"Hey, wanna hang out today? Maybe after school?" He asked, smirking.

"Well, I already made plans with someone..." I didn't get to finish my sentence because he piped up.

"After your plans?" His masculine voice rang out.

"Sure, I guess..." I replied, nodding lightly.

Oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh what am I doing?!

"Kay sweet see you then." He said as he stood up and helped me up then smirked lightly and nodded slightly to me before he walked off.

Crap crap crap crap! I thought to myself as I mentally smacked myself upside the head with a brick. I walked off to class and continued the day, wondering weather or not I should have done that.

Well, too late now, I replied to myself.

Yes, I talk to myself quite a lot. Oh shush, you know you do too.

 ~-♥-~

After school and after Trin and I had gotten our nails done – which I just went with a french tip – I found myself sitting in a booth...with another jock...waiting for our pizza to come. Wow, I was obviously not myself to be with yet another jock.

"So what kind of things do you like?" He asked me, half smiling.

"Umm...I like to watch movies...hang out with friends...uhh...read sometimes? I totally just forgot everything I like to do, so yeah, oops?" I grinned sheepishly as I looked at him.

He chuckled lightly and nodded before he spoke up again, "Yeah happens to me too sometimes. You like chick flits probably huh?"

"Nah...gimme Avengers and Lord of the Rings and I'm good, man." I answered, nodding once sharply. He chuckled again, a bit more than last time as he grinned.

"You're not like most girls...you're kinda sexy..." He smirked and winked at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Sexy? Eh, bit immature, dontcha think?" I asked, winking back and leaning back into the booth across from him.