Author's Note / SEQUEL!!!!

Hey, hi, hola, bonjour, haayyy, hiyah, heyah....

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING LPaG! It really means a lot to me that it has almost 300, 000 reads ALREADY! I couldn't have done it without you guys and you really all mean a lot to me. I hope you won't be too sad this is over for there shall be a SEQUEL!

Yes, I have decided to make a sequel - trilogy just seemed like a bit too much, ya know? So yeah. That'll be coming soon - hopefully not too long of a wait, but it will be up momentarily, the title is The Next Level, and get an epic cover made for it and all that jazz. I hope you'll enjoy the sequel as much as the original, I know sometimes sequels suck so hopefully mine won't be sucky...

So, below in the comment section, I want you to describe how LPaG was to you in one-three words. I know we have been through a lot this past year with updates and emotions and wanting to throw our phones at the walls.... But hopefully no one was seriously injured...

I hope you enjoyed LPaG as much as I enjoyed writing it and I'll see you soon for the sequel!!! :)

PLEASE NOTE ..... THE SEQUEL TO LPaG IS UP, AND HAS BEEN FOR A WHILE. THE SEQUEL IS CALLED THE NEXT LEVEL (or TNL)...IF YOU WISH, GO CHECK IT OUT!

Love you all my weird little fans. :D