"So, where the room?"

Before us is an opening to just an impressive view of the village about two miles or so away.

Lord Kane let's go of my hand, telling me to hold on as he places his briefcase down. Facing a wall with bricks, Lord Kane pushed upon one of the bricks.

"So a hidden room," I mumble, watching as the stones unravel and before us is not a room, but the portal to somewhere I've never seen.

"It's a portal to an ancient ruin that Wolf Kingdoms have repaired for centuries. Under the ruin is where secrets are kept."

"What do you mean by secrets?" I ask, watching as Lord Kane simple ignores me, stepping through the portal as he vanishes.

"Damnit."

I step through, my whole thoughts upon Zion. I need to tell him. I have to tell him before he leaves.

Almost like walking right through water, I enter a whole different location from where I just was. The room I'm in is at least as big as the throne room, the whole room marvels from white marble as Lord Kane stands before a staircase heading downward. Pillars are along the outskirts of the building, different statues between them as I already recognize many. This is where Zion's body will one day lay in eternal sleep.

Each King's body is wrapped up, places into a marble block that elves deal with magic, and the most beautiful flowers are placed upon those as magic also is placed upon the flowers, making them last forever.

"Where are we going, because I do not wish to see a bunch of caskets," I state, following behind Lord Kane. No one from the public eye has ever been allowed in here, meaning I may as well be one of the few rogues to ever do so.

"Follow me, Queen Sybil."

I follow behind, stones glowing to light our path as we go down a long staircase.

"I know you already know you are not the first rogue Queen." I nod. "I want to show you one of the rogue Queen's story, for you know your name will one day be put next to your husband's as your story is also told."

"I understand," I mutter, hating the idea of my body buried down here. It's a private tomb beside the lake where Selene is, as legend says, to of crafted the first werewolf. The lake has three different tomb sites, one for each werewolf empire: the West, East, and South. Kings and Queens either Great or Evil buried in their own private chambers. The death of a King or Queen is a massive media journey.

Not only that, but once they are proclaimed dead, a golden lace fabric is pulled over their body, their attire being their robes, best dress/suit, and for Zion's Empire, a thin silver crown with sapphire gems. The next day the Alphas are called from all around to prepare for the ceremony.

As the title of King or Queen is passed on through family, the deceased leader will be carried from the palace upon a beautiful, thin, marble slab with white sheets as flowers are thrown upon the body and those attending now their heads.

These ceremonies are very traditional, during the night as the King's guard leads the leader one last time to their eternal sleep.

"Queen Sybil."

I nod, entering a small hall that opens to a beautiful room.

Here are two marble caskets with statues of the King and Queen, their stories upon the walls.

"One day I will ask for your story."

"When?" I ask, turning to face Lord Kane as he leads me to the left side of the room. "You asked Zion today."