Ivy x Aphmau

Aphmau heard Kateyln's moans. At first she thought Ivy was hurting her but when Ivy walked through the door, hair messy, a layer of sweat she knew what happened in the other room.

She turned to Ivy and spoke with venom in her voice "You'll never break me!" Ivy cackled "Oh I will, just watch, but first."

Ivy took out a pair of scissors and cut Aphmau's clothes, placing the remaining shreds in her mouth to keep her quiet. Ivy opened the door that Aphmau didn't realize was there until now.

Nothing happened at first. But Aphmau became nervous when Ivy started taking off her clothes. "You see Aphmau I brought a new toy and being the wonderful hostess that I am, I'm going to let you try it first."

Aphmau growled. No way in hell was she going to let her put a toy in there! But when she say Ivy sit down in the corner, she started questioning what was going to happen.

Then she saw him. His bright blue eyes bore into her soul. She blushed when she remembered that she was wearing nothing. "Garroth?" He said nothing but captured her lips in his. The kiss was sweet but it only masked the bitter taste of rape.

His hands traveled to her hips, keeping her in place. She started enjoying the feeling of his hands on her body and craved more. She kissed back and started tugging on the restraints so she could bring him closer. She caught sight of Ivy fingering herself in the corner. Nasty tramp.

She saw Ivy walk out the door and felt Garroth's hands on her breasts. She sucked in a breathe and waited to see what he was going to do. He did nothing, he kissed her and left. What the hell was that about?

Then Ivy walked in with a chained Kateyln, who by the looks of it had something in her um yeah...

Katelyn looked like she was in a daze. Ivy Un chained her and Aphmau waited for Katelyn to punch her and free her but in stead she got on her knees. Ivy said "Let's show Aphmau how to have some fun." Katelyn nodded and started eating Ivy out. Ivy moaned in pleasure and started playing with her breasts.

Aphmau felt a twinge of jealousy. But that was soon forgotten after she a huge wave of desire hit her. Ivy noticed this and grabbed Katelyn by the hair to pick her up. She whispered something in Katelyn's ear and sent her to Aphmau.

Katelyn started sucking on Aphmau's breasts while her hand played with her "center". Ivy picked up a couple of toys and set them on the table. Then she went on her knees and started to lick Katelyn. Katelyn moaned with pleasure and started to quicken her pace  with Aphmau.

Finally Aphmau camed and Ivy licked all of her juices. The girls fell on the ground covered in sweat and cum. Aphmau finally spoke up "Can we leave now?" And Ivy replied "Not until Michi gets back."

Da end