Waited (Dimitri and Nekoette)

Nekoette = 16
Dimitri = 17
Guard Academy
It's been ten years since Aphmau returned. They have gotten Garroth out of the Irene dimension. Aphmau and Garroth got married, so did Laurence and Katelyn. Emmalyn and Kenmur had twins who are now 6 years old. Dante and Kawaii chan still remained the happy family. But sadly when Nekoette turned 10 Gene kidnapped her and wiped her memory. He sent her to the guard academy, not knowing there she'll once again meet her half brother Dimitri.
Dimitri
Mom sent me to guard academy so I can be a fierce worrier, when I'm lord. I haven't seen my dad and mom for along time, and yes I call Kawaii chan mom. It's sad on how they lost me too after Nekoette went missing. But they understood, being lord isn't easy.
We arrived at the school, my roommate looked an awful lot like Nekoette. I mean I only know two people with blue hair besides me, my dad and Nekoette. Maybe this girl colored her hair.
Nekoette
Dad or kidnapper didn't know I had gotten my memory back. Which is good, I plan to fake my death and return home. It's kind of hard to write In your diary when your crying. I haven't seen my family in so long. My room mate has entered our room. I noticed him right away Dimitri he's grown so much. He looks so much like dad too. I introduced myself.
At night
The two laid in bed thinking. They really wanted to know if this person is truly a family member or just another person in the dark and cruel world. Best not think about it.
But they had to admit their sibling did look quite hot.
A year after also guard academy is three years ok.
Dimitri
All the trainers were of on vacation for a week. Leaving us to be looked up in our rooms for an entire week. It was also hot as hell in here. We were both just in our undergarments which was kind of weird. I turned to her. I still don't know her name after a year sad. I saw her pale skin, pink plumped lips, and her curvy figure. Mother told me not to think like this but the teen age hormones were way too strong. Her chest wasn't big maybe a size b, but I liked her ass the most I just want to rub it and hear her moan my name. I needed to get rid of these thoughts but I can't do it here so I went to take a shower.
Nekoette
I saw him walk to the bathroom. I noticed his tent in his pants. To be fair i am quiet horney too. Ugh why, I can't think theses thoughts about my own brother. I also can't think with this heat. I remove my bra and walk to the drawers to look for a thin undershirt.
Dimitri
I forgot something in the room, when I entered I saw Nekoette with no shirt and her bending down. This was the end for me, I couldn't hold it in anymore. Screw everything I'm horney.
Third person
The blue haired male bent over the girl, groping her breasts. "Dimitri~Kun?" He didn't reply, he was to busy sucking her neck leaving hickies. One hand went to her breast groping them, while the other went to her clit inserting a finger. She was weak in his hold, she turned around facing him removed his boxers and started to suck on his manhood. "Ughhh Nekoette." Dimitri couldn't take it anymore, he picked up Nekoette and threw her on the bed. He got on top of her and tied her up. He placed tape on her mouth and inserted his manhood in her clit, she screamed but it was muffled. But Dimitri didn't care " no you ran away from us and I waited too long for you." A stream of blood came from her clit, Dimitri felt his heart break. When he felt his end he pulled out and released his load all over nekoette's stomach and breasts. He took off the tape and rope. She was about to cry when he hugged her, he forgot how fragile she was. But he could hold it in, he said the words a brother should never say to a sister "I love you."
This one was fucked up but hey it's a lemon book not the bible. Anyway leave requests in he comments and we will do them bye.