Chapter Nine The Platinum Pussycat

Depuis le début

A couple of dancers moaned and grumbled complaints. Sexy Red, who seemed to want to agitate Rachel, began to voice her complaints. She stood up from the table angrily as her towel fell to the dingy red carpet. She pointed her finger at Rachael accusingly. 

" Well.... I remember when you use to dance, there were nights you hadn't made enough

to pay your tab by the end of the night?"

Rachael walked closer to the girl gripping the clip board tighter in her palm.

" You know Red, I don't recall those nights and if you do,then maybe you should have been on the floor making money instead of worrying about my garter belt when I was a dancer.

Let's not make that mistake tonight because you'll be the first I'll ask at eleven. By the way your I want your drink tab as well it sixty dollars past due.

Sexy Red gave her a murderous stare stepping an inch towards Rachael, at this point ready for an all out cat fight.

" The names Sexy Red..... Rachel!  S-e-x-y... okay. Get it right cause your man use to say it right all the time.

The breath seem to have been stolen out of Rachael mouth as she dropped the log and bawled 

her fist ready to swing on Sexy Red.

" My man?.... You mean my husband Bitch?

Rachael brushed a falling frisky lock of hair from her face appearing to try and calm down from the comment that seemed to knock the breath out of her. She uttered her words through her teeth without opening her mouth. 

" Chip... is my husband now Red and if you got something to say be my guest. I'm listening, otherwise shut the fuck up...and pay your fee or take your ass home!

Rachel satisfied with her reply and Reds withdrawal as she turned to pick up a new towel and sit back on the bench, she picked up the log and went on with roll call.

Chip stepped in after ease dropping from the hallway. Insuring the information of he and Sexy Reds once one night flings wasn't disclosed.

From the look Rachel's shot him as he entered the room she had done her own analysis.

Chip waltzed in kissing his wife as a show of affection to which she did not return.

"Is..Is.. there a problem..he.. here ladies?"

No one answered Chips usual nervous stumbling tone.

" Good ...then have your money to us by eleven as Rachel said.

Meanwhile: 

Dacia the make-up artist took a thin brush and lightly applied a couple of strokes to Jades cheeks.

" All this drama gosh, I wouldn't be worried about all that talk if I were Rachael. That man took her up out this club and got her that pretty five caret diamond ring? She be glistening it all around and you can see it from yards away..

Jade twitched in the set a little as Dacie told her to hold still. 

" Yeah, I guess but.... (Jade said softly... looking puzzled) "Did he really take her out of here?... if she still hear and face the life she use to have and the bitches her husband use to fuck?

Ignoring Jades question knowing she hadn't expected her to answer, Dacia changed the subject.

"You need to start moisturizing your skin honey, cause your

face seems dry. It's probably the Caucasian half of your blood. There known

to have very dry skin you know?"