Chapter 2

Kimberly Page, Stan's niece and club accountant, is the one individual that  made all of the Bank of America deposits legit

Kimberly Page, Stan's niece and club accountant, is the one individual that  made all of the Bank of America deposits legit. Allocating laundered funds here and creating creative ways to pay taxes on extra cash. Kimberly had the look of the Page women. She resembled her over protective Uncle; a portrait of his mother 's mother, a young Nannah. 

The red Cuban skin-tone, full lips and tiny eyes that set under thick lashes with the same identical brownish crimson tresses that hung low beyond her shoulder blades blemishing her waist. 

Kimberly Page crossed her long slender legs as she sat in front of her desk crunching numbers. The figures in the books weren't adding up. It wasn't the usual extra cash she was used to making legit that worried her; it was the lack thereof. She added the numbers up in her head, then wrote them down, but somehow she noticed the count slightly off. She flipped back for the last seven months of the year. Leaning over, taking a closer piercing look through her lenses, she noticed small eraser smudge marks where there shouldn't be?

The figures in the books weren't adding up correctly. It wasn't the usual extra cash, she was used to making legit that worried her.... it was the lack thereof. She added the numbers up in her head, then wrote them down, but somehow she noticed the count slightly off. She flipped back for the last seven months of the year. Leaning over, taking a closer piercing look through her lenses, she noticed small eraser smudges she hadn't notice before on her nightly account  close out of the days income.

 "This just couldn't be, I would have noticed such sloppy work?" 

Grabbing the calculator in disbelief, she added the numbers above the totals. Each time they were exactly the same? Some months one thousand dollars short others five hundred short every other night or so.

Kimberly Page gasped as she recounted the numbers over and over again. Knowing there was nothing wrong with her calculation in the account book. Someone had been inferring in the nightly deposit and clearly trying to cover themselves? 

Kimberly Page gasping over number in the account book. Starring  down at the amount of missing cash, she gasped.

"Ninety five thousand dollars?

If Stan was going to change the dollar amount, why not tell me first. Does he not trust me to just take out what he needs? It's his damn business anyway. What would be the big deal? "

A knock at her tiny office door snapped her back into reality, She tried desperately to close the books as if she weren't suspicious at all.  

" Who is it?" she whispers softly still stuffing papers in drawers in case it was her uncle.

Hey sweetie its me Chip....... I kinda need to talk to you about something....real bad."

She took off her glasses and wiped away any smears that may have been present before divulging his right to enter.