Chapter Nine The Platinum Pussycat

Creme sat at the edge of the bench staring into the mirror

curling her weave in locks.

She mounted it up on the top of her head as she listened to

the near by gossip.

Sexy Red lined her lipstick as she talked to Jaguar.

(Red)

Well.... I heard Teah and Star both slept with him. Teah got dogged by Harold and Star got paid to lick his.....

(She bent over and whispered in Sexy Reds ear. Rachel was still on duty until Kimberly arrived for night shift.)

 She walked in just as the girls were discussing her cousin, Tangela.

She stops dead in her tracks and stands behind the girls so they can see her reflection in the mirror. What did you just say about my cousin?

The chatter in the dressing room came to an instant silence.

The girls looked up not daring to turn around however eyed her through her image in the mirror. They hadn't been paying attention to anything behind the them as they were so caught up in their own conversation. The two girls looked shocked Rachel had overheard their nightly club gossip. The two of them shot each other a look that meant Don't Say or admit nothing.

Rachel was Chips wife. The quickest way to suspension was to mess around with the night managers girl, knowing this and the fact rent time was around the corner Sexy Red attempted to correct the obvious cheeky situation.

"Teah? I didn't say Teah...? Did you hear me say Teah, Crème?" 

"Nope."

Sexy Red leans over the makeup counter and questions another entertainer that had obviously been in on the hearsay.

" What about you Jaguar?"

" Nope all I heard was Tallulah." 

Sexy Red turns and gives Rachael a sarcastic reply.

" What now Raven? Are we not allowed to say what we want in this place now? Gosh!"

Raven was Rachael's stage name when she used to be an entertainer, Rachael cut her eyes at the girl as the girl keep talking.

" I know Chip made you head waitress and took you out the heels, but looks like somebody needs to get a life!"

Sexy Red turned adjusting her wide shiny rear on her towel to finish curling her weaved in locks

Rachel ignored, Sexy Red's taunt and pulled out the bar fee log book.

(Rachael)

" Anybody that owes bar fee money on my log and drink fees, must pay them before the shift begins."